Travel Channel Disney Park Marathon Today 12/9!

Gregbert

Original Poster
I did not see this mentioned anywhere but if it is, forgive me. There is a Disney Park Marathon on the Travel Channel starting at 3pm et. today 12/9

3pm Ultimate Walt Disney World
4pm Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
5pm Undiscovered Walt Disney World
6pm Disney's Animal Kingdom
7pm Disney Cruise Line
8pm Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes

http://travel.discovery.com/tv-schedules/daily.html

I have seen most os these a thousand times but it still fun to know you can turn on the TV and watch this stuff.

Greg

LeeSeeBabe

Thanks for the heads-up! I've seen them a billion times too, but I'll watch while I'm studying for my finals today!! :wave:

snowdog63

I did not see this mentioned anywhere but if it is, forgive me. There is a Disney Park Marathon on the Travel Channel starting at 3pm et. today 12/9

3pm Ultimate Walt Disney World
4pm Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
5pm Undiscovered Walt Disney World
6pm Disney's Animal Kingdom
7pm Disney Cruise Line
8pm Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes

http://travel.discovery.com/tv-schedules/daily.html

I have seen most os these a thousand times but it still fun to know you can turn on the TV and watch this stuff.

Greg
I've seen most if not all of them too. I have this link I go to if I want to find out when these shows come on. According to the site,a couple of the "oldies" have new updated material. Here's the link http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv/agenda.php3?modeagenda=soon

DonaldD1987

I am watching them all day!!! even if it distracts me from studying and writing papers. My girlfriend doesn't want me to watch it because she knows that i will not pay any attention to my school work. :)

LeeSeeBabe

Haha yeah, it's not distracting me at all from finals studying :lookaroun..... I have my laptop, sitting on the couch with my pup, watching the show, posting on WDWmagic, AND trying to study on the computer all at the same time!! haha...not very efficient, but I have to prepare for my trip next week!! :xmas:

Tiggerfanatic

I'm warching for the umpteemth time, too, but what better way to get in the mood for my trip next weekend. 6 MORE DAYS! WOO!HOO!

Really looking forward to Samantha Brown's new episode on Tuesday...

LeeSeeBabe

I'm warching for the umpteemth time, too, but what better way to get in the mood for my trip next weekend. 6 MORE DAYS! WOO!HOO!

Really looking forward to Samantha Brown's new episode on Tuesday...

Haven't heard anything about the new Disney special coming out. What time does that come on on Tuesday?

Peaches Magee

I have seen them all a bunch of times but can't resist watching either.
I have only seen the Disneyland one once before so I made sure to watch it again. I am always blown away by it. Never having been there and there not being an abundance of coverage on it... I swear I only see WDW stuff mostly, it's very interesting to watch, I can't wait to get out to DL someday :)

Oh and I can't forget about the 11th! Thanks for the reminder!
We are going next weekend and that will really get us jazzed up for the trip
:sohappy:

DAKOTADISNEY

Does anyone have any inside info on the special Tuesday evening? Unfortunately I have a Christmas party to go to, but my daughters are going to watch for me. I'll have to check to see when it's on again.

LeeSeeBabe

I just looked up on Travel Channel and the Disney Holiday Magic with Samantha Brown will be on again at Friday, Dec. 14th at 8

[EDIT]: Also on Sunday @ 12

Peaches Magee

Does anyone have any inside info on the special Tuesday evening? Unfortunately I have a Christmas party to go to, but my daughters are going to watch for me. I'll have to check to see when it's on again.

I looked up on the Travel Channel's website and it is replaying on Fri Dec 14th at 8:00pm as well :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom