Travel Channel Disney Block Dec 08, 2005

rdour@techminds

Original Poster
Starting at 2:00 PM (CST) the Travel Channel has a large block of Disney related shows lined up. I have not discovered if any of these are new, but it makes for a good opportunity to capture everything to your favorite DVR and burn it when it is all over. I personally love using EyeTV on my PowerBook because I can edit out the comercials quickly. Sad isn't it when an hour program only really has 40 minutes of content?

If this is old news, oops, sorry.

Ryan

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
DVR is set and ready to go!! thanks

~heather

rdour@techminds said:
Starting at 2:00 PM (CST) the Travel Channel has a large block of Disney related shows lined up. I have not discovered if any of these are new, but it makes for a good opportunity to capture everything to your favorite DVR and burn it when it is all over. I personally love using EyeTV on my PowerBook because I can edit out the comercials quickly. Sad isn't it when an hour program only really has 40 minutes of content?

If this is old news, oops, sorry.

Ryan

donald23

I've seen all of the Travel Channel WDW shows. They need an update. They still show Mission:SPACE before it even opened.:snore:

SewIn2Disney

bsandersjr said:
Guess I'll have to set the old VCR.
Flying out to WDW that morning!
Woo Hoo! I'm not the only one with just a vcr! I mentioned in another thread awhile back about setting a tape to record something, and got laughed at by many posters.

Too bad I don't get the Travel Channel :(

Yellow Shoes

SewIn2Disney said:
Woo Hoo! I'm not the only one with just a vcr! I mentioned in another thread awhile back about setting a tape to record something, and got laughed at by many posters.

Don't you let those mean kids make fun of you. Bullies are really insecure--always remember that...

BeachClubVillas

Yellow Shoes said:
Don't you let those mean kids make fun of you. Bullies are really insecure--always remember that...

Hey, it's not just the kids! I'm 22 and have no idea how to use an iPod, mp3 player, DVR or anything else remotely technical. I've only had a digital camera for four months, and I still don't use it right! :lol:

Toft

Disney Central

dolbyman said:
...or download all episodes from disney-central :animwink:
We don't have the Travel Channel in England.
Where do I find disney-central so that I can download the episodes.:lookaroun

wdwpooh1027

Perfect

This is so perfect. I am going to Disney on the 9th so I get to have a disney fix just before I go. I can't wait. I am so excited. I will definitely be watching them...I don't care if they are reruns. It is still about disney.:xmas:
<3I SURVIVED HURRICANE WILMA<3
<3OCT 24.2005<3

djmatthews

Is the Holiday special with Samantha Brown on Disney-Central. I used to have it but I must have deleted it. I really wish Disney would make some more shows. I love the Travel Channel specials. I would love Great Hotels at the Poly or Boardwalk.

Toft, if you have trouble with ICQ & Disney-Central, drop me a PM and I'll try and sort you out, it took me ages to get my head round. Living in the UK, I had to download the documentaries too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom