Travel Channel Disney Block Dec 08, 2005

Mr Bill

Same specials I've seen a dozen times?(excluding the Christmas one) Yes.
Will I watch again anyway? Yes.

Thanks for the heads up.

astewart

Toft said:
Where do I find disney-central so that I can download the episodes.:lookaroun

http://wdwresorttv.com/tracker/

If you know how to use bit-torrent you can some from that site, it's the disney-central bit torrent site.

Also, there is an IRC channel, but i'm not going into details on it, cause i"m at work, and don't have the time to explain it. I'm sure there are many here that can... dolby for one! :p

Or there is probably a thread around somewhere in these forms with instructions on how to get into the IRC channel.

The bit torrent site is the best way to go though. Things are faster, and easier for most people.

Toft

djmatthews said:
Is the Holiday special with Samantha Brown on Disney-Central. I used to have it but I must have deleted it. I really wish Disney would make some more shows. I love the Travel Channel specials. I would love Great Hotels at the Poly or Boardwalk.

Toft, if you have trouble with ICQ & Disney-Central, drop me a PM and I'll try and sort you out, it took me ages to get my head round. Living in the UK, I had to download the documentaries too.

Any help would be gratefully received. Tried a PM but you have exceeded your space limit.

Thanks in advance
:)

Brent

My dvr is set & I have off work so my day off should be very magical
(remember to enter the WIWDWIB? contest if your going to be there at that time or working there even)

brisem

Here's the schedule:
3est disney Imagineers
4 WDW Resort: Behind the Scenes
5 Disney Fan Guide
6 Animal Kingdom
7 WDW Resorts: Behind the Scenes
8 WDW Holiday special

wdwishes2005

SewIn2Disney said:
Woo Hoo! I'm not the only one with just a vcr! I mentioned in another thread awhile back about setting a tape to record something, and got laughed at by many posters.

Too bad I don't get the Travel Channel :(

VCR?:lol: ( Makes fun of sewin2disney in a childlike manner )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom