travel agent making adr's

disneyfreak74

Original Poster
hello, could use some advice if anyone has any. I e-mailed the list of adr's to our ta on Monday. Today was our 90 day time frame to make adr's. I have tried to call and e-mail her to see if the reservations were made but got no response. I then called the dining reservation line and they said they had no record of any reservations for me yet. Should i be getting nervous? I am starting to think i should have made them myself first thing this morning. I don't want to miss out on getting the adr's that we picked. Should i be worried or am i making a big deal out of nothing? thanks

DisneyJoe

If you have any hard to get ADR's, call and make them now and then send a note to your agent.

The worst thing that will happen is you have duplicates.

swimmom

Since we decided to take our next trip on the spur of the moment, I was within our 90 for ADR's when I made the trip reservation. I had no problem getting all of our ADR's, but I wasn't doing anything like CRT. The hardest ADR I was trying to make was LeCellier and I had a few options when I called.

SchultzFamily

hello, could use some advice if anyone has any. I e-mailed the list of adr's to our ta on Monday. Today was our 90 day time frame to make adr's. I have tried to call and e-mail her to see if the reservations were made but got no response. I then called the dining reservation line and they said they had no record of any reservations for me yet. Should i be getting nervous? I am starting to think i should have made them myself first thing this morning. I don't want to miss out on getting the adr's that we picked. Should i be worried or am i making a big deal out of nothing? thanks

Curious...what happened? Did you ever hear from your TA? Get the reservations made yourself?

disneyfreak74

Original Poster
Never heard back from her so I called disney back and there still were no adr's made so the CM i talked to suggested I make them myself since I was past my 90 days. I hated doing this but I didn't know when she was going to get them done. I had to change the dates and times we wanted on some of them but the CM said the restaurants that i wanted fill up fast.

DisneyJoe

If this is something that the agency advertises as one of its services, I would contact the agency owner and just let them know that this agent wasn't giving the best service in your case.

disneyfreak74

Original Poster
She originally told me that she would be taking care of them. She has been real helpful up to this point so until i talk to her to see whats going on i have to give her the benefit of the doubt.

disneyfreak74

Original Poster
We got the adr's we wanted just not times we wanted. The worst one was we wanted le cellier for dinner but they only had lunch available on a different day. The CM said the lunch and dinner menus are comparable.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We got the adr's we wanted just not times we wanted. The worst one was we wanted le cellier for dinner but they only had lunch available on a different day. The CM said the lunch and dinner menus are comparable.

I am sorry you didn't get the times that you wanted, but am glad you got the places. Did you ever speak to your TA?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom