transportation to waterparks

rctfan

hi,
i'm still planning my trip to Orlando for october. I found a cheap hotel in Kissimme (on Hwy 192) that proposes free shuttles to all parks in Orlando. It includes all Disney Parks, but not waterparks. As i really want to visit BB and TL, i wonder if there are bus shuttles (or other ) from any theme park to waterparks (and also in the other sense). I searched on the WDW official website but i didn't find anything. Do you know where i could find a complete schedule map of all shuttles inside WDW ?
thank you

iluvstitch

I don't think any of the 4 themeparks have direct busses to TL or BB. On my last trip we were at AK and wanted to go to TL, so we just waited for the AKL bus, took that and then waited for the TL bus. -Stephanie

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by rctfan
hi,
i'm still planning my trip to Orlando for october. I found a cheap hotel in Kissimme (on Hwy 192) that proposes free shuttles to all parks in Orlando. It includes all Disney Parks, but not waterparks. As i really want to visit BB and TL, i wonder if there are bus shuttles (or other ) from any theme park to waterparks (and also in the other sense). I searched on the WDW official website but i didn't find anything. Do you know where i could find a complete schedule map of all shuttles inside WDW ?
thank you

You will have to ride into property and get to the TTC. Then find the bus to your water park. It will be a 2-step process but it can be done.

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Depending on the time of year, many of the resort buses departing from Animal Kingdom stop at BB on their way back to the resort. They also combine TL and Downtown Disney too.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Depending on the time of year, many of the resort buses departing from Animal Kingdom stop at BB on their way back to the resort. They also combine TL and Downtown Disney too.

I think it's the Epcot bus, but I could be wrong.

Upvote 0

Invero

Akkk... masses of wrong information...

When coming from off-property, it will pose a challenge to get to a Disney water park. But it can be done.

If your bus drops off at the Transportation & Ticket Center (MK Parking Lot) you will need to take the bus to Disney's Wilderness Lodge. From there, you can catch a bus to Blizzard Beach (via the Animal Kingdom bus) or Typhoon Lagoon (via the Downtown Disney bus). To get back to the TTC, reverse these steps.

If your bus drops you off at Epcot, there is a direct bus to Blizzard Beach, via Coronado Springs. Make sure to mention to the driver that you need to go to Blizzard Beach. There will be a direct bus back to Epcot. For Typhoon Lagoon, you will need to take the Old Key West bus, and then transfer to the Downtown Disney bus. Reverse the process to get back.

If your bus drops you off at the Disney-MGM Studios, there is a direct bus to Blizzard Beach via Animal Kingdom Lodge. At Blizzard Beach, there will be a direct bus back to the Studios. For Typhoon Lagoon, you will need to take the Old Key West bus, and then transfer to the Downtown Disney bus. Reverse the process to get back.

If your bus drops you off at Disney's Animal Kingdom, most buses will stop off at Blizzard Beach as the next stop (All-Stars, AK Lodge and Park to Park buses do NOT). Please double check with the driver to be sure the bus will stop at Blizzard Beach. To get back to Animal Kingdom, board the Coronado Springs bus, and let the driver know that you will be continuing on to Animal Kingdom. To get to Typhoon Lagoo, from Animal Kingdom, you will need to take the Animal Kingdom Lodge bus, and transfer to the Downtown Disney bus. Reverse the process to get back.

Turkey Leg Boy: The All-Stars are the only resorts to have the Blizzard Beach bus combined with the Epcot bus. This is only until 11:00am, when they split, and get dedicated buses. (During peak summer times, Blizzard might get dedicated buses in the morning as well.)

Edwardtc: There are no water park buses at the TTC.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom