Transportation Key

yankspy

I came across this sitting in a box of brochures I keep. It is a transportation key that tells you how to get around the many locations on property using WDW transportation. I apologize that it is somewhat small but I am sure if you save it you can enlarge it. It might be a nice thing to put in the maps section or something since many people often have transportation questions. Anyway, I just thought that it might be helpful to someone planning a trip.:)

picture.php

picture.php

EPCOT.nut

I came across this sitting in a box of brochures I keep. It is a transportation key that tells you how to get around the many locations on property using WDW transportation. I apologize that it is somewhat small but I am sure if you save it you can enlarge it. It might be a nice thing to put in the maps section or something since many people often have transportation questions. Anyway, I just thought that it might be helpful to someone planning a trip.:)

Are you trying to eliminate those "I'm staying at .... and I need to get to ... by 5pm for my ADRs at .... so what is the best way to get there?" threads?

:lol:

I have a mini-transportation map that was on the back of a POP Century map which I keep in my glove box for when I am on-property and get confused. :lol:

Upvote 0

yankspy

Original Poster
Are you trying to eliminate those "I'm staying at .... and I need to get to ... by 5pm for my ADRs at .... so what is the best way to get there?" threads?

:lol:

I have a mini-transportation map that was on the back of a POP Century map which I keep in my glove box for when I am on-property and get confused. :lol:
ehh Could Be. :animwink:

Upvote 0

hemloc

I'm surprised they don't mention that you can take a boat from EPCOT to DHS. Must be an old pamphlet or something(Older than the DHS name change, that is!)...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom