Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

cjkeating

The space available for the attraction in both WDSP and DCA is small so nothing on the scale of the swinging coaster would ever fit in that area.

remy62

Credit : Jake Sully, Disney Central Plaza Forum.

Iron Man Coaster :

Meet&Greet :

Pym Technologies restaurant, and ??? restaurant :

cjkeating

Has anyone seen this before? Reportedly Marvel DLP plans with a bigger budget. Spider-Man coaster instead of Iron Man and Iron Man darkride instead of Spiderman. Looks 10x better to me. Sad we got the other one.View attachment 370023

At a guess this would have been when the Marvel Land was the only expansion coming to WDSP... I heard about the Spiderman overlay before the initial RNRC announcement so was a bit thrown when they announced Iron Man but this makes sense now.

QuasiNoFroyo

Now that Disney has just recently acquired Fox, maybe they can build a French clone of Universal's Simpsons Ride at this park somewhere down the line.

fradz

Funnily enough, we mentioned that exact concept a dozen pages ago or so (the New York façades similar to the American Waterfront of TDS). French fans were talking about this a lot in the past, now that I think about one particular one being very insistant of this "dream view", surely a few of them had seen that concept :hilarious:

Moving forward, Disneyland Paris will have a pannel at IAAPA expo Europe, held in Paris

This will be mid September, which is also when the "public inquiry" (part of the required process to build something in French law) occurs, from what I understand. We will learn more about the projects then, one way or another. Also curious what D23 holds for DLP now that it's fully owned by TWDC

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom