Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

G.L.A.D.I.O

The Stunt show should be closed by the end of 2021 according to some french sources.
Avengers E-ticket would thus be present in a third park😊

Animaniac93-98

IMO if the E-ticket comes to Paris, it will be the best version of Avengers Campus.

The Iron Man ride in Hong Kong is good, but not great and Ant-Man is widely considered a dud.

At California, GotG came at the expense of ToT.

Paris will keep ToT, may have a better Iron Man ride than Hong Kong + get a better dark ride than Ant with Spider-Man.

ToTBellHop

Thanks for the info! It sounds kinda cool I guess.
I’ll take it over DHS closing its Backlot Tour a year earlier than necessary. Having enough respect for your guests to provide funding for a (presumably) temporary overlay just to ensure guests aren’t bored is much nicer than DHS having four rides for a year. If they actually complete Marvel Land and build RotR and Frozen along with the nighttime show, I would expect WDSP>DHS in five years. Except for dining...

Kev1982

Bomb scare going on right now at the Disneyland Paris train station

Attachments

• 19018379-70A5-441C-8981-7312AFDB0D57.jpeg
    19018379-70A5-441C-8981-7312AFDB0D57.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 141

Robbiem

IF there's an unannounced land coming between ToT and star wars land, which IP-based land would you guys like to see there?

monstropolis would be fun, a door coaster, dark ride and harryhausens restaurant or a hollywood Version of toontown with runaway railway and some flat rides (maybe a dinald themed aquatopia or goofy themed luigi ride).
id love to see Indy in Paris as well but i think think thi should go to adventureland like it was originally planned

Toni25

IF there's an unannounced land coming between ToT and star wars land, which IP-based land would you guys like to see there?
Well I think I read somewhere that the lake should/would be themed to modern disney princesses ... I don't know if that's still up or what, but I think something regarding that would be nice. A Princess and the frog ride, since I heard they might make a restaurant themed to that. Or the Tangled thing, but make it a dark ride. Something original, not found in other parks.
But Mickey & Minnies Runaway Railway doesn't sound bad at all either.

Namastesii

Someone who knows when we can expect more news about the Studios expansion? Still so many questions... (Star Wars Land, the ToT area with the restaurants and the rumored Tangled ride,...) Is an event such as Insidears (last year we had the event on the 12th of April and the Media Expo on the 10th of September) planned in the future?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom