Traditions that you no longer can do

DisneyFans4Life

I miss being able to ride up front on the monorail and I miss 20k Leagues. I also miss the rose garden where you could walk down by the water and sit at the tables.

To give another perspective, I really enjoy walking across the bridge into BOG and being able to get a LeFou's Brew...which is something that you couldn't do in the past.

wannabeBelle

Knowing that I could see my favorite musical entertainments Off Kilter and Mulch,. Sweat & Shears multiple times throughout my visit. Now it just seems like something is missing. I am willing to give the new act in EPCOT a shot, but the Studios is definitely missing something for me!! Marie

Miss_Eliza

Every trip on my first morning I would stop in Main Street Bakery and get a warm baked good before I did anything else. Good luck finding something fresh there now...

wdwfan4ver

• Buying something at the Virgin Megastore.
  • Going on Space Mountain. Ride got too rough.
  • Original Imagination ride
  • Maelstrom
  • Expedition Everest. My body couldn't handle Everest as good as it used.
  • Living seas Hydrolator ride
  • The original test track
  • Delta Dream flight
  • Mr Toad
  • Honey, I shrunk the audience
  • Spectro Magic
  • Watching Spectro Magic
  • World of Motion
  • Horizons
  • World of Motion

Last edited:

kjb101791

Sharing a plate of fries, mushrooms, and nacho cheese at Pecos Bill's with my girlfriend. We're a little strange with food. We were crushed last summer when we found out they don't have the cheese anymore at Disney anywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom