Traditional Disney Things you do..

sorceresssamara

Here's goes my list:

*After check-in obtain the new refillable mug :)

*Going downtown the first and last night of my trip!
*Having my first meal be chicken strips and french fries (they are just so yummy at the World)
*First park is always MK, and first ride is always Haunted Mansion
*Every night call for a wake up call for the following morning
*Trying a new restaurant on each trip (next trip Liberty Tree Tavern)
*Always have to buy at least one new t shirt and one sweatshirt
*Always take my picture on the carousel and with sorcerer mickey!
*Getting snacks specific to parks: MK - Popcorn (there is something delicious about it there), EPCOT (warm pecans), AK (chocolate covered banana), MGM (popcorn, not as good as MK's but close!)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
This is kind of dumb, put everytime i pass through the gates/sign in my car, i always go "YYYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH", It's kind of weird when you go every day and you're 18 years old.:hammer:

I just figured you to yell....

MRRRRRRRRRRRR..... KKKKKEEEEEENNNNNNEEEEEEDDDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

:lookaroun

KKKKKEEEEEENNNNNNEEEEEEDDDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

:D

jimjjr

Tradition!

Me, my wife and daughter have been to WDW 4 times (people are starting to make fun of me, since my daughter is only 5) and are heading back again in Sept. Unfortunately, our tradition must end with this trip, because we always have done our first night with dinner at 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella, but since it is being remodeled, it won't be open, so we'll eat at Whispering Canyon instead (we're staying at WL). (Yes I know that they are still doing the Character Dinner, but it is at GF Cafe and is pre-plated. We stayed at GF last trip and I wasn't very impressed with GF cafe). I am sad in a way to see it go, but I may try to see if we can do it one night if they finish the rehab early. My fingers are crossed.

Dolphin Feb. 2004; Swan Dec. 2004; Swan Dec. 2005; GF Sept. 2006; WL Sept. 2007.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom