Trader Sam's Drink Menu

Disney Shib

Original Poster
Cheers!

Although I have had the privilege of experiencing Trader Sam's at the Disneyland Resort this coming May will be my first trip the World's version and I have to ask.... what's your favorite drink on the menu? I noticed there are a few different ones that aren't on the Disneyland menu.

Webb

Not sure what Cali offers but we enjoyed the Zombie and Kracatoa punch :) Lots of rum :) The Zombie packed a stronger punch :) Fun place all around !

Mukta

I don't like my drinks very strong, so I liked the polynesian pearl. I wish we could get it at the Trader Sam's here in CA.

Shellieb1

I loved the hippopotomi. It was nice and strong and I went there after a day at MK and needed something strong before going back to MK for the evening hours. Was a nice way to get refreshed.

JasonDeyoung

I loved the hippopotomi. It was nice and strong and I went there after a day at MK and needed something strong before going back to MK for the evening hours. Was a nice way to get refreshed.
That's prob my fav to. They also have one that taste like a dole whip that's good

NMBC1993

My personal favorite is the outdoor lounge exclusive, Spikey Pineapple drink. What could be better than Dole Whip perfectly blended with rum? Plus, it gives you a reason to visit both the indoor and outdoor section of Florida's Trader Sam's ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom