Track layouts

kingslyZISSOU

Original Poster
I saw the JII thread about the track layout, and i found it very interesting. I was wondering if anyone else had any track layout pictures like that of other rides. Or even links are nice.

So please post some pics!

WDW Monorail

TSM:

NorthHalf1stFloorTSMWDWM.jpg

kingslyZISSOU

Original Poster
I agree, High quality is preferred.

and if anyone has a different version of the same layout, please post it anyways.

This thread could be used for all sorts of research purposes for us Disney enthusiasts

MacRtst

I was too young to remember what the old Journey into imagination, so would anyone have the old AND the new track layout so I can see the section they took out?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I was too young to remember what the old Journey into imagination, so would anyone have the old AND the new track layout so I can see the section they took out?
I put schematics of all 3 versions in my photo album last night.

the-reason14

This is kinda off the subject. But I seem to recall a time way before TSM opened, where there was talk about two tracks. The blueprint shown above is the same blueprint I remember seeing, and I remember someone saying that there would be two tracks and depending on where you sat, you would get a different ride then the other people.

After riding tsm, I dont remember but one track. I do remember it turning alot, but from what I thought, the two trains would go on two different tracks. Was this forgotten, or was this at DL. Any help would be appreciated.

EpcotServo

This is kinda off the subject. But I seem to recall a time way before TSM opened, where there was talk about two tracks. The blueprint shown above is the same blueprint I remember seeing, and I remember someone saying that there would be two tracks and depending on where you sat, you would get a different ride then the other people.

After riding tsm, I dont remember but one track. I do remember it turning alot, but from what I thought, the two trains would go on two different tracks. Was this forgotten, or was this at DL. Any help would be appreciated.

After the training game, there are two sides. They offer the same ride though, no real difference.

the-reason14

After the training game, there are two sides. They offer the same ride though, no real difference.

Really? I didnt even notice. Well, then again, I seem to remember this alittle bit. I may have to find a youtube vid, and watch it. But I do remember them saying that it was suppose to be different. I also remember reading that the ride was to adjust to the guests difficulty level, does it do that? I didnt really notice that much either, I did unlock some targets that I didnt see on my first few trips doing the last part of my visit.

Jerm

Really? I didnt even notice. Well, then again, I seem to remember this alittle bit. I may have to find a youtube vid, and watch it. But I do remember them saying that it was suppose to be different. I also remember reading that the ride was to adjust to the guests difficulty level, does it do that? I didnt really notice that much either, I did unlock some targets that I didnt see on my first few trips doing the last part of my visit.

The "two different" versions was more of us here talking stuff up. As far as the difficulty level....HINT-don't hit the targets during the "practice round" :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom