Toy Story

CREEKWAYNE

Great question.:confused: Anyone have any answers??
The other question is if so then what park?:veryconfu They already have Buzz Lightyear in the kingdom. Would they put another ride from the same movie in the park?:hammer:

13 days and counting....:sohappy:

WDWspider

Originally posted by CREEKWAYNE
The other question is if so then what park?:veryconfu They already have Buzz Lightyear in the kingdom. Would they put another ride from the same movie in the park?:hammer:

I have heard of Ideas for Woody and the Roundup gang in Frontierland, but never anything concrete. There are two Aladdin involved attractions in the same park.:lookaroun

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin in MK, and Buzz Lightyear's Astroblaster in Disneyquest

Buford

I think there's a Toy Story restaurant at MGM...and there used to be some other stuff there...and lots of walkarounds and things like that...:D

Originally posted by CREEKWAYNE

uh oh-your gonna be there the day of our class trip.
may god have mercy on your soul. Good luck, Ill try to keep mark from jumping off splash but no promises

meeko_33785

There's already Buzz Lightyear at Tomorrowland, Astro Blaster at DisneyQuest, and Pizza Planet at MGM as mentioned. I don't know how much more it really needs to be in the parks. Although there are multiple attractions featuring characters from Lion King, Aladdin and Little Mermaid, so you never know. Maybe a stage show or something but I don't see another full ride.

I've herad the WoL Toy Story rummor and think that has to be made up. Not even Disney would do something like that. It just doesn't fit. Then again you never know...

PuertoRekinSam

Originally posted by spider-man
I have heard of Ideas for Woody and the Roundup gang in Frontierland, but never anything concrete. There are two Aladdin involved attractions in the same park.:lookaroun

:brick: :brick: :brick: Ok I read this and I can't figure it out. There are the flying carpets. What is the second Aladdin attraction?:brick: :brick: :brick:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by FutureCEO
Buzz Lightyear is only with Buzz not the rest of the toy story gang so i don't consider that

He's still in the Toy Story brand, thus making anything that's buzz, a Toy Story franchise

meeko_33785

Originally posted by PuertoRekinSam
:brick: :brick: :brick: Ok I read this and I can't figure it out. There are the flying carpets. What is the second Aladdin attraction?:brick: :brick: :brick:

I think they're talking about Iago in the Tiki Room... either that or that Aladdin and Jasmine are going to be in Philharmagic. I guess that would technically make threee attractions.

SirNim

Originally posted by GenerationX
There's also an Al's Toy Barn facade in Disney Studios for character meet & greets.
That there is... There seem to be plenty of Toy Story-themed attractions in WDW...

WDWspider

Originally posted by meeko_33785
I think they're talking about Iago in the Tiki Room... either that or that Aladdin and Jasmine are going to be in Philharmagic. I guess that would technically make threee attractions.

Yes, i was referring to Iago and the mock up on the "Friend like me" song now found in the Tiki Room. Heck, you could almost count Agraba now too, making four tie-ins (when Philharmagic opens). :lol: ;)

CREEKWAYNE

Originally posted by spider-man
Yes, i was referring to Iago and the mock up on the "Friend like me" song now found in the Tiki Room. Heck, you could almost count Agraba now too, making four tie-ins (when Philharmagic opens). :lol: ;)

I was talking as a feature ride! That is why I didn't count the Tiki room...

Oh, and thanks imagineergurl for looking out for me by trying to stop mark fro doing crazy things!:hammer: At least I know where to find you if that happens!:D What day are you going??:veryconfu I tried to look at your bio and you kind of were unsure...:confused:

11 days and counting..:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Tim G

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Rumor has it that Project Gemini will slap Toy Story on Wonders of Life - possibly throughout or specifically in a simulation.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

Project Gemini has been cancelled some time ago..

Imagineer Jer

Originally posted by FutureCEO
Will Disney ever make a Toy Story ride?

Hey!
um..... I don't think so, I mean maybe they could, i don't know, but they all ready have one. It is Buzz Lightyears space ranger star command. It is located by the carossel of progress, and space mountain in tommarow land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom