Toy Story Mania- Memorial Day weekend?

SJN1279

Original Poster
The official disney website says its now open, this site says May 31st. Will the ride be operating Memorial Day weekend? I'm leaving for Orlando Friday May 23-Tuesday may 27, will this ride be open(soft or otherwise?

Jorden

It is soft open now but it seems (from what I hear word of mouth) is that most days it ends up going down for some reason. My theory is they'd want to try to keep it open to see how it handles a busy weekend. Not long now until opening and you gotta get those break down kinks out.

krankenstein

I was at WDW Monday-Thursday. On Monday I went to the DHS around 1 or so and it was open but I didn't get to play the bonus round one of the times I rode. On Tuesday I checked back off and on all day and never saw it open, same on Wednesday. Yesterday morning I went back to ride TOT before I had to leave. I figured I would check TSM since I was already there, low and behold it was open. It seems very hit or miss right now. I know every time I rode I saw maintenance CM standing on the unload platform. That said, I would think it would be open this weekend b/c of the crowds.

wickedfan07

When it is open, any fastpass, or strictly stand by?

Just a guess, but I'd doubt Fastpasses are availble. If the ride is closing down randomly for test and adjust, you don't want to have people coming back later on in the day expecting a short wait or walk on and finding a closed attraction. I think Fastpass will come on after the official opening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom