Toy Story Mania High Scores

dbogue

Original Poster
Hey, I know a lot of people here went on the preview today and probably will this weekend. High scores anyone? 191,000 for me.

djkidkaz

I thought I read that you can see at the end how you match up against anyone who's played the game. How long does it keep this info? Lets say I score 300,000 on my May vacation and then I visit again in November. If noone beats me, can I still see that Im #1 at 300,000 or does it dissappear each day? Also, if it does show your score, how do you input your name or initials? Does Disney have a way to block stupid kids who would put dirty words in?

rainfully

I only rode once and scored a meager 86,000 :eek: I think I was more overwhelmed and taking everything in rather than concentrating on the game (i know... excuses excuses haha) but at least I have plenty of room for improvement!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I thought I read that you can see at the end how you match up against anyone who's played the game. How long does it keep this info? Lets say I score 300,000 on my May vacation and then I visit again in November. If noone beats me, can I still see that Im #1 at 300,000 or does it dissappear each day? Also, if it does show your score, how do you input your name or initials? Does Disney have a way to block stupid kids who would put dirty words in?

It just shows score, no name.

I believe they have a highest ever, highest of the month, and highest of the day top score - but no names attached to this.

XS-Spence

I was on the right. (I won a Beaver, YAY!) 1st and only time riding was around 3:30 yesterday, going back today.

DSCN1002.jpg

EpcotServo

It just shows score, no name.

I believe they have a highest ever, highest of the month, and highest of the day top score - but no names attached to this.

Yes!

I don't know for sure, but I think that it will count both DCA's and ours...

And yes, how can you not love the BEAVER!
:D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Let me update my last post on this, it wasnt quite right. It stores the top 3 scores of the day, and the highest of the month. :)

ptaylor

Premium Member
Manged 180,000 today. Its going to be tough to get to the record of 250,000!

Great great ride, it's SOOOO addictive! As soon as you get off, you want to get right back on again to have another go. Disney have really got a winner here, this attraction is going to be very VERY popular.

XS-Spence

Got 150,200 today. I think my problem is I'm getting distracted by how cool the 3-D sets look, and I love the animations of how the Little Green Aliens take-off when you hit them with a ring.

Figment82

I'm apparently very bad at this game - as my highest score was only 98,000 after two tries. Though we did get stuck in Holds a few times, so I had a chance to practice. I definitely need to go back and work on my aim. :)

spacemt09

I hit 200,000 today and am going back tomorrow for more. Once you get to a certain point (around 160,000) you have to start knowing the tricks to activate higher valued targets.

WDWSkater

I haven't played yet, but I have a friend who played it, and he said he got 180,000 (not sure if he is telling the truth). I asked him how he got it, and he said aim for the hardest targets, and never let go of the button, just keep holding it down. If your fingers get tired, just switch hands.

:sohappy:

Shannon_Yensid

I haven't played yet, but I have a friend who played it, and he said he got 180,000 (not sure if he is telling the truth). I asked him how he got it, and he said aim for the hardest targets, and never let go of the button, just keep holding it down. If your fingers get tired, just switch hands.

:sohappy:

interesting... but there's no button, so maybe you're thinking of buzz

oh well, both are fun attractions :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom