Toy Story Mania Cameo in TS3

splah

Original Poster
While watching the movie tonight i noticed in Andy's room that he had a few stickers of the cartoon animals that show up as prizes at the end of Toy Story Mania...unfortunately i don't have a screen cap from the movie but i definitely recognized their unique style

this is the only good picture of characters i'm talking about
http://s4.hubimg.com/u/1590715_f520.jpg

Captain Hank

Actually, all of the TSM prizes are based off of animals seen in Woody's Roundup in Toy Story 2, so it could be a reference to that as well.

bobjl527

Yes, those are the "critters" from Woody's Round Up. I just watched TS2 recently and just realized this myself. I had forgotten about them.

Kobe!!

During the flashback in TS3 when Andy is watching tv with the toys around him, the popcorn cournel (sp) he puts in Rex's mouth is a Mickey head. :wave:

ddbowdoin

how do people catch those small details during a live viewing, I can see once its released but during the movie itself... good eyes!

Ausdaddy

how do people catch those small details during a live viewing, I can see once its released but during the movie itself... good eyes!

**Slight Spoilers*****
I know. I read the article about the TS3 Easter Eggs and was stunned that I missed so many things. Mister Ray, all the McQueen and Cars references. The biggest being the (unconfirmed) slightly-aged Boo playing with a blue kitty!

GOT2SAMMIES

**Slight Spoilers*****
I know. I read the article about the TS3 Easter Eggs and was stunned that I missed so many things. Mister Ray, all the McQueen and Cars references. The biggest being the (unconfirmed) slightly-aged Boo playing with a blue kitty!

Yep I read the same article..I never catch stuff like that the first time! I think it was on yahoo movies. Loved the movie!:p

Master Gracey 5

Pixar always puts characters from its other movies into the background. For instance I was watching Ratatouille the other week and noticed Dug's outline when Remy is moving around Paris and finds the restaurant. In UP Lotso is on the floor of a girl's room when the house flys by early on. Its amazing when people pick these up the first time, but they are certainly there!

WDW_Emily

During the flashback in TS3 when Andy is watching tv with the toys around him, the popcorn cournel (sp) he puts in Rex's mouth is a Mickey head. :wave:

My Ten year old sister noticed that and shouted HIDDEN MICKEY! out of pure excitement....we trained her well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom