Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

voodoo321

Six Flags just called, they want their theme park land back. And before my opinion gets dismissed by the penguin, I have seen one of these lands in person. I don't see much difference. I am convinced that these projects are piggybacked by corporate money laundering. The toddlers will love it though and parents will delight. But not much different than a visit to Chucky Cheese.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Six Flags just called, they want their theme park land back. And before my opinion gets dismissed by the penguin, I have seen one of these lands in person. I don't see much difference. I am convinced that these projects are piggybacked by corporate money laundering. The toddlers will love it though and parents will delight. But not much different than a visit to Chucky Cheese.
So everyone who has seen it has said that the quality is noticeably higher than the other Toy Story Lands out there. This is not a six-flags land, this is more like a MK (old) Fantasyland caliber land.

voodoo321

So everyone who has seen it has said that the quality is noticeably higher than the other Toy Story Lands out there. This is not a six-flags land, this is more like a MK (old) Fantasyland caliber land.
Ok. I will have to wait and see. But that sure isn't coming through on the videos that I have watched. Old Fantasyland had PP, MTWR and SWSA behind those weak facades. It worked in its day originally. It was improved upon over time and as needed. My question is. Why start there?

culturenthrills

Has anyone heard if they are moving the opening time up earlier for DHS tomorrow? It is still listed as 8am but there have been rumors of them pushing opening to 6am.

smile

TheTimTracker ranked the coasters in WDW by intensity as follows:

Barnstormer > 7DMT > SDD > BTM > Space Mountain > RRR (He forgot EE but I assume that would be either the most intense or 2nd most...)

yep...
and it's def: sm > ee > rnrc

one could even say, in theory, that sdd and btm should swap because, while being similar speedwise, one has two launches and the other, three lift hills
... but ride both and compare - also note how the different settings/approaches play into that; a rickety rollicking railway vs. an adorable toy puppy diving under jenga blocks

Last edited:

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Old entrance of TSM open today.

481FA0BB-C33F-4B52-A4AF-B685C9094C3B.jpeg

Only a 25 minute wait right now.

6E832416-7926-4645-A618-1DFA304F914E.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom