Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

mab7689

My apologies if this has been asked before. I want to ask about FPs. I know it opens June 30th. 60 days before that is May 1st but it occurred to me today about the 60+14 thing for onsite guests. 74 days till opening is on Tuesday (April 17th), so does anyone know if the fastpasses are likely to open on Tuesday or May 1st?
Thanks

I called it haha

djkidkaz

Anyone else having issues with the site on their iPhones? I keep getting this issue where the ads cover text on the screen making it difficult to read or unable to click on a link because the ad is in the way. Here’s a photo example: @wdwmagic

04D725E3-23E8-4752-AA7D-BE2A544DC7F9.png

GlacierGlacier

Anyone else having issues with the site on their iPhones? I keep getting this issue where the ads cover text on the screen making it difficult to read or unable to click on a link because the ad is in the way. Here’s a photo example: @wdwmagic

View attachment 278568
At least it's an ad for a great car... (Disclaimer - I have a 2010 model)

I had the same issue on my Android. The ads load slower than the page, so the content drops down a bit after and you end up clicking on the wrong thread.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Are we hearing anything about a Passholder preview for this one in June before the official launch or are they running so tight on construction schedule that there will not be time? I would have expected news of that to come up around the same time as FP+ going live.

Last edited:

andysol

Fastpass DHS Strategy:

1- Make FP for SDD for opening time. Example- If open at 8am, do 8-9am
2- Rope drop A.S.S.
3- Ride TSMM Immediately afterwards
4- Ride SDD via FP (should be around 9)
5- Ride RNRC via 9am-10am FP
6- Ride Star Tours over and over and over all while refreshing app to check availability to move ToT FP up in time from 10am-11am
7- Ride ToT via 3rd FP
8- Get Out of DHS

ETA: If you’re staying off-site before September 1, just skip to number 8 until the everyday 7am EMHs end.

Last edited by a moderator:

nickys

Premium Member
Fastpass DHS Strategy:

1- Make FP for SDD for opening time. Example- If open at 8am, do 8-9am
2- Rope drop A.S.S.
3- Ride TSMM Immediately afterwards
4- Ride SDD via FP (should be around 9)
5- Ride RNRC via 9am-10am FP
6- Ride Star Tours over and over and over all while refreshing app to check availability to move ToT FP up in time from 10am-11am
7- Ride ToT via 3rd FP
8- Get Out of DHS

ETA: If you’re staying off-site before September 1, just skip to number 8 until the everyday 7am EMHs end.

But with 7am EMH, what's the strategy? Your plan works great for a regular 8am opening.

But if you do A.S.S and TSMM at 7am, then you may well be able to ride SD soon after 8am. then what? By then the lines will have grown.

Do we know if the EMH is just for TSL or for the whole park? I guess if the whole park, then you could then head to RnR or ToT and try one without FP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom