Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Incomudro

I dont think it will flop, especially with toy story 4 on the way. Radiator springs would have been great and would still be great as a neighbouring land, but with new rides, but really if it were only Radiator Springs, I would be disappointed, because the land is literally in the same country.
I'd prefer Radiator Springs myself, but Toy Story will certainly not flop.

roveness

Knowing how much Disney changes its mind. I wI'll believe toystory land when it's actually built. The original fantasyland expansion was completely different from what we have now.

orlando678-

Knowing how much Disney changes its mind. I wI'll believe toystory land when it's actually built. The original fantasyland expansion was completely different from what we have now.
The original new fantasyland was meet and greet, meet and greet, meet and greet, little mermaids, meet and greet, meet and greet, pixie spinner, dueling dumbo, barnstormer, alice in wonderland area, winnie the pooh area. I prefer present version except for the fact that there are less attractions then before, but version 1 was too meet and greet based.

orlando678-

Exactly. But I think disney will change their minds. Because of what happened with the original fantasyland
You know they are not doing this every time right? Also yes you dont prefer the present new fantasyland, but believe me its better than it was planned to be. That would mean that there would be too many girly things. I think everything they announced is truly impressive.

devoy1701

From the looks of the artwork, I think that is the TSMM building in the top right, which means this will consume the Streets of America and Backlot area. I'm assuming it will butt right up to Star Wars land.

Is anyone else looking at this artwork differently?

Timothy_Q

From the looks of the artwork, I think that is the TSMM building in the top right, which means this will consume the Streets of America and Backlot area. I'm assuming it will butt right up to Star Wars land.

Is anyone else looking at this artwork differently?

TSM is bottom left

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom