Toy Story Hotel Planned to replace Paradise Pier Hotel?

mickEblu

Original Poster
Makes sense considering the state of PPH right now, but I'm getting really tired of this IP in the parks. I could care less about this hotel, but it probably means we're getting another substandard Toy Story Land if the Disneyland Forever project ever comes to fruition. yaaaaaay

Oh God I hope not. Pixar Pier next to a Toy Story Land in the same park? don’t think they would waste the valuable space on that but I could be wrong

Disney Irish

Premium Member
If true, and that is a big if as it sounds like this was pre-pandemic, is that it sounds similar to the Toy Story hotel opening next month in Tokyo.

Animaniac93-98

One thing Eisner got right, even in the last years of his leadership, was hotels.

The early to mid 2000s gave us Grand Californian, Hollywood Hotel (HKDL), Animal Kingdom Lodge, even Pop Century had some novelty and appeal beyond the immediate association with Disney...

The Bobs seem to only understand hotels from a strictly utilitarian and revenue generation standpoint. It's like they've never stayed in one and can't fathom why others would.

Animaniac93-98

Could there possibly be a worse offering for the price than the current paradise pier hotel anywhere on Disney property on the entire planet ?

The Tokyo Toy Story Hotel. You could stay at the nicer Sheraton next door for less.

I'd say every WDW hotel at this point, regardless of price category, is also a terrible value. Especially when they keep ditching perks like DME.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom