Toy Story Hotel Planned to replace Paradise Pier Hotel?

mlayton144

It is the same water slide that is there right now but with Nemo stuff on it. It sits on top of the parking structure screaming "World Class Hotel". They lose the wadding pool for a splash pad that probably won't be turned on because none of the splash pads in the resort are ever turned on.

iu
Sounds like a perfect oppty to install the spare jack-jacks on a stick leftover from the California screaming refurb

ppete1975

Why not make castles from movies? OR a mountain? There are so many ideas from their movies or imagination instead of the boring boxes that we get, with minor theming inside. Id much rather stay in rapunzels tower hotel than a box.

Even the great success of the starcruiser could have been even more successful if it looked like a spaceship. Then again that thing is printing money so, it didnt need it.

wdrive

Why not make castles from movies? OR a mountain? There are so many ideas from their movies or imagination instead of the boring boxes that we get, with minor theming inside. Id much rather stay in rapunzels tower hotel than a box.

Even the great success of the starcruiser could have been even more successful if it looked like a spaceship. Then again that thing is printing money so, it didnt need it.

Because people pay a lot to stay in a box with minor theming inside, all because it has Disneyland in the name.

Sir_Cliff

Video from the partially reopened Pixar Place Hotel lobby. Additional comments from the Twitter post below the video.

Reminds me of some mid-range Scandinavian chain hotels I've stayed in over the years as they tend to go for the same kind of modern, minimalist aesthetic. Reads as a bit cold for a Disney hotel to me, but then I guess the old one was just ugly. 🤷‍♂️

Andrew_Korenchkin

Yeaaaahhhhh.........uh....I try to remain optimistic. Side note: I've always had a soft spot for this hotel. It feels like it is both part of the resort (insulated/insular) and part of the real world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom