Toy Story 4

NateD1226

champdisney

I like it. She looks empowered and much stronger of a character than in TS1 and TS2.
That's because she was living her life under the status quo like the rest of the toys and let's face it, Andy always had her playing the part as the damsel in distress. Is a child like Andy wrong for portraying her in this manner during his playtime?

Anyway, I think it's obvious that she's been through some hardships so it's only fitting that she changed in some ways, that's called character development. Plus, we shouldn't forget that she was just a supporting character in TS1 and 2. Don't get me wrong, I like the new spunky look and attitude, however, I loved her in the first two installments as well. Bo Peep and Woody are one of my favorite Disney couples... don't tell that to Mickey and Minnie!

Magenta Panther

I adore the Toy Story trilogy but have yet to see a trailer that looks good. Starting to worry...

Well, the stuffed toys in the arcade were kinda funny IMO. The woke Bo-Peep stuff looks tiresome, though. I'm beginning to wonder if, in that live-action Lady and the Tramp flick we're getting(ugh), Lady is going to rip off that muzzle and beat those bad-boy dogs all by herself. I am Woman, hear me woof!

DonaldDoleWhip

I hope TS4 packs the emotional punch of the previous films, because while the animation looks glorious, I'm not impressed with what they're choosing to showcase in these trailers.

erasure fan1

I hope TS4 packs the emotional punch of the previous films, because while the animation looks glorious, I'm not impressed with what they're choosing to showcase in these trailers.
I'm just wondering if any of it is really from the film and not just some tech demos or concept stuff they just fleshed out and slapped TS4 on. Disney has really been very secret squirrel with its big franchises for a while now.

DonaldDoleWhip

I'm just wondering if any of it is really from the film and not just some tech demos or concept stuff they just fleshed out and slapped TS4 on. Disney has really been very secret squirrel with its big franchises for a while now.
Yes, that's a very real possibility. We saw the same strategy employed with Tangled, Frozen, and Zootopia, then the reviews came out and audiences were won over.

The first teaser featuring Key and Peele had that exact feel; I'm sure it's not in the movie but still didn't like it. Same with the Forky one. The newer ones seem to contain actual content, but they're choosing to showcase comedic moments (which I'm not finding that funny, but still). The real question is will there be more to this film, or is it another by-the-numbers mandated sequel we didn't need. I'm open to it depending on how it's received, but feeling skeptical at the moment.

Last edited:

erasure fan1

I really doubt that he stands a chance. We all know the character was inspired by evil knievel, but so was every other stunt guy like him. Unfortunately Disney will probably throw him some cash to go away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom