Toy Story 4

champdisney

I wouldn't expect someone who likes Pixar to have respect for a critically acclaimed singer and actress. So yes, it does even out.
In a delicate age full of sensitive crybabies who virtue signal about peace, love and prosperity. It is absolutely fitting for Lady Gaga to be considered “critically acclaimed” with the less than handful of shows and movies she has been attached to. Not gonna lie, I liked Laga Gaga in ‘09 but she has grown stale and boring from then on.

What does being a fan of Pixar, an animation studio with the sheer talent of delivering beautiful and moving stories, have to do with not caring for your idol? You’re sense of logic is pretty pathetic.

Princess Leia

I wouldn't expect someone who likes Pixar to have respect for a critically acclaimed singer and actress. So yes, it does even out.
1542050773349.png

champdisney

But, this is a conversation for another time in a more appropriate place....
Yeah... on a Lady Gaga inspired forum! Although you won’t catch me there, it’ll be a terrific fit rather than this boring Disney forum that particularly talks about all of this boring Disney stuff that ultimately just bores you. Seriously, it boggles my mind on how negative you are!

champdisney

I don't think I'm negative. I just have the ability to critically examine and discuss my passion for WDW from both ends of the spectrum. Being a super fan of something doesn't mean I have to enjoy every single thing with rose colored glasses.
Okay. That’s great to know. Will you be watching Toy Story 4?

Princess Leia

Warner Brother's Detective Pikachu beat Toy Story 4 for the #1 spot on Youtube Trending.
Well in defense of Pikachu, it was a full length trailer, and Ryan Reynolds is voicing him (which was something that I was in the dark about).

Whenever a full length trailer for Toy Story 4 comes out, it’ll be number 1

Fox&Hound

This is a joke, right? Like a bad April Fool's prank in Nov? I love the Toy Story Trilogy, and I dare anyone to name a better trilogy, but that teaser was horrific. It was one of the worst thing I have ever seen.ever. The animation was so jarring, the spork didnt even seem like it was from the same world/style. Wow....What did I just watch?

I remember not being impressed with the Tangled trailer, loved the movie. Same with Princess and the Frog and Big Hero Six. Pleeeeeeeeease let this be the same case here. Please...

erasure fan1

Like I said before, Pixar teaser trailers are pretty nondescript when it comes to the plot

I think you meant to type bad instead of nondescript. Lol I love most of the pixar movies but more often than not, that first trailer isn't very good.

This is something that should have been an announcement trailer a long time ago. It obviously isn't footage from the film (hopefully). But I wouldn't judge the movie based off this. I want to see this no more or less because of this. I'll wait for the actual trailer for that.

NateD1226

Description in the YouTube video:

Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called “Forky” to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy. Directed by Josh Cooley (“Riley’s First Date?”) and produced by Jonas Rivera (“Inside Out,” “Up”) and Mark Nielsen (associate producer “Inside Out”), Disney•Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” ventures to U.S. theaters on June 21, 2019.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom