Town Square Theater/Princess Fairy Tale Hall Character Replacements

disneyfan295

Original Poster
I'm a new a member so I don't know if this has already been posted or not and if it has I'm sorry. When the Princess Fairy Tale Hall opens in New Fantasyland, the princesses will obviously move from SQT to Fantasyland. My question is, what characters will replace the princesses after they leave Town Square Theater on Main Street?

Rob562

I'm a new a member so I don't know if this has already been posted or not and if it has I'm sorry. When the Princess Fairy Tale Hall opens in New Fantasyland, the princesses will obviously move from SQT to Fantasyland. My question is, what characters will replace the princesses after they leave Town Square Theater on Main Street?

The presumption by some is that the room they're in now will revert back to being a theater. Whether its onstage or backstage is unknown. (Before its current usage, it was mostly used for CM meetings)
The big thing is that the Princess room didn't get as thorough a decoration job as the Mickey rooms. It just screams "temporary".

My own personal idea was that they could make it a whole Magician Mickey "experience" where you go into a theater for a magic show (Mickey and a human helper or two), and then you leave the theater after the show and you go "backstage" to meet Mickey in his dressing room, which is how his rooms are set up now.

-Rob

michaels1976

i would say move the Disney fairies to where the princesses are being moved from, they are some of the rarest characters ever seen,with the exception of Tinkerbell, and periwinkle, in order for the rest of the fairies to be seen, there needs to be more room for more of the fairies to make appearances, as opposed to just good ole Tink, where the fairies are now is just too small, and i think it would make a difference for the fairies to replace the princesses :D

dreamfinder

As much as I want rare characters, I doubt the rare ones would be the first meet and greet at the entrance of Magic Kingdom.

Except that is exactly where they have been placing the meet & greats for the Lost Friends type events. People are much more likely to stop if they see someone random, than to seek them out in the back corner of the park. When Mickey was wearing multiple costumes each day, people most definitely hunted him down in the random places he was hiding.

Ignohippo

My bet would be that Minnie will join Mickey and they'll double the number of rooms for them. Minnie is dressed as the Magician's Assistant, so it makes sense she'd be with the Magician.

I'd then look for Pluto (or maybe Pete) to then take Minnie's place in Storybook Circus.

Sped2424

My bet would be that Minnie will join Mickey and they'll double the number of rooms for them. Minnie is dressed as the Magician's Assistant, so it makes sense she'd be with the Magician.

I'd then look for Pluto (or maybe Pete) to then take Minnie's place in Storybook Circus.
But Minnie already has her place with the other four in story book circus so I think pete or pluto would be more likely! But who knows!

mouse_luv

Minnie used to be in there with Mickey up til about Sept of this past year. I took pics with both of them in that theatre at the same time in late Aug 2012. They moved her out when she got her spot in Storybook Circus.

My bet is going to be like another poster said...princesses (and hopefully their princes) that aren't going to be found in Fairytale Hall.

I would like to see the rare characters but I doubt it will happen.

As long as it isn't more fairy/pixie meet and greets I'm fine.

Ignohippo

But Minnie already has her place with the other four in story book circus so I think pete or pluto would be more likely! But who knows!

Read the post. Minnie would move up front (from Storybook Circus) and Pluto or Pete would move in to take her place. I believe her spot in SBC is temporary.

Sped2424

Read the post. Minnie would move up front (from Storybook Circus) and Pluto or Pete would move in to take her place. I believe her spot in SBC is temporary.
why do you think she is temp? I agree with the other posters that the area itself will be used for either various "Rare" characters or for the other princesses

doctornick

Just an off the wall theory: maybe the "lost friends" events with Limited Time Magic is a way to gauge which old characters are more popular/desired so they can see who to put into the TST. Like if Robin Hood and Little John tended to have the longest lines, then they would be used. I doubt it, but it would make some sense for a real time market research.

WDWYankee15

Just an off the wall theory: maybe the "lost friends" events with Limited Time Magic is a way to gauge which old characters are more popular/desired so they can see who to put into the TST. Like if Robin Hood and Little John tended to have the longest lines, then they would be used. I doubt it, but it would make some sense for a real time market research.
That would be a good idea, but like you said "doubt it." That would make too much sense. :confused:

Lovelyrita08

I can promise you that Minnie will not be returning to the front of the park. She is set in the circus. She is now Minnie Magnifique, the poodle tamer. She has several merchandise items and core theme elements in and around Storybook Circus. Mickey will just have to live without her. It is much more likely that the fairies will move to the theater, since their location makes little to no sense right now. Especially with the new pirate themed "adventure" that is coming to Adventureland.

jjnshane

I have heard from one of my friends who helps out with characters in the Magic Kingdom that the Fairies will indeed be moving up to Town Square Theatre once the Princesses move out. She also mentioned that once the Fairies are out of the veranda they will be turning it back in to a restaurant. Take it with a grain of salt, but that is what she has been told.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom