town of Celebration

Tim G

manutdfan1 said:
its coming up on 12,000. The goal is 20,000 and they plan to stop there.

But you know... I think they won't stop at 20,000... After Artesian Park, nothing would suprise anymore... We're still living in East Village... which is IMO alot nicer than that new thing!
Artesian Park... which is, so... so... so.... err... You know... It isn't Celebration anymore... IMO... :D

fillerup

Corrus said:
But you know... I think they won't stop at 20,000... After Artesian Park, nothing would suprise anymore... We're still living in East Village... which is IMO alot nicer than that new thing!
Artesian Park... which is, so... so... so.... err... You know... It isn't Celebration anymore... IMO... :D

Can't disagree with you on this, Artisan (not Artesian) Park seems to want to be a separate entity from the way it's marketed and operated.

And the 20,000? Maybe, maybe not - there's still the possibility of Celebration West on the other side of I-4.

wedway71

I was wondering about that.They say Artisan Park is the final Village but if there is so much demand for new homes there wont they expand and buy more land?

Tim G

wedway71 said:
I was wondering about that.They say Artisan Park is the final Village but if there is so much demand for new homes there wont they expand and buy more land?
That's the problem... there no real need for new homes, the realtors are creating that need... look around in Celebration, (or every suburb of Orlando for that matter) lot's of people are selling...

POLY LOVER

I've lived here now for 7 years and love it. If you love Disney it's just a great location. If you love a well taken care of community with just great community look and feel then you will love it. It's been a great move for me.

HauntedMansionFLA

I've lived here now for 7 years and love it. If you love Disney it's just a great location. If you love a well taken care of community with just great community look and feel then you will love it. It's been a great move for me.
Is there anything wrong with Artsian Park or was that misinformation?

jiddng

I posted on this thread 10 years ago, and I'm still in Celebration! What I've found amusing is
how they built Siena and downtown to be rental apartments. Then the big push to switch them
all into condos. Now, they've built Spring Lake to be mostly rental apartments, with a few
single-family homes.
No artisan park is fine? Don't know why anyone would say different.
The part of Artisan Park that I wasn't keen about, was there is only 1 way in, and 1 way out.
for all those people/cars/etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom