Tower of Terror Suitcase Prop

Pepper's Ghost

Good point but that does not mean it was not. Disney is good but creative liberties happen with dramaturgy. Not likely for a hotel library to have a TV of that size or type in 1939 either.
I think that's a bit unfair. It'd be really hard for a crowd of 20 people or so to huddle around a 7" television screen, especially give social distancing guidelines. 🥴 So they sacrifice realism and decide to be a bit more practical.

Years ago, my son got a small light-saber light in that gift shop. It had the ToT logo and name on it. I am not sure how that tied in.
Yeah, that's just wrong. The individuals who designed and approved that should be fired! Awful!

Authentic Disney props from reputable auctioneering houses are really really expensive. I was able to obtain an authentic TOT Bellhop castmember uniform with authentic labels and which was authenticated by a former Disney costume keeper (although interestingly it was missing an expected sewn-in RFID device) at a cost of at or below manufacturing cost from a private party. That has been the only authentic Disney TOT prop I have ever gotten at a reasonable cost.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom