Tower of Terror Question

Tom Morrow

I think you're right. After each one I looked at my wife and said, "I swear that was just like the last one." She agreed. We both wanted long drops, but no such luck.

Gosh, I guess we have to go back again, eh? :sohappy:
Yes, and unfortunately, the sequence you got is what most people consider the worst of the four.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

My favorite sequence ( I am unsure which one it is) is where you go up to the first opening door but you dont stop at all and you fly back down and you are out of you seat from the moment you see very little of the outside through the barley open door until the moment you stop free falling. Not sure if that makes any sense. But it is like a drop ride where they blast you to the top and the air shoots you back down again without a pause.
But you gota love that shaking it does before you drop or go up.

Kingman1283

I love the one where you think the whole ride is over and then it randomly shoots all the way back up. Everytime I get that sequence everyone in the elevator goes crazy! hahaha :ROFLOL:

the-reason14

I like the ones where it drops you first. Thats like the only time I get that "dropping stomach feeling" that usually drop rides and thrill rides give off. But when it goes up first, I usually get upset, lol. Then there is this one sequance that has a big drop in it. I dont know which one is that or whether or not it goes up or down first(I think its up) and I love that one too.

Now, does anyone know when ToT5 is coming? Its been what, 7 years since ToT4 debut. I dont know what they could do with a ToT5, but thats their job as imagineers to figure it out, lol.

Tom

Beta Return
I like the ones where it drops you first. Thats like the only time I get that "dropping stomach feeling" that usually drop rides and thrill rides give off. But when it goes up first, I usually get upset, lol. Then there is this one sequance that has a big drop in it. I dont know which one is that or whether or not it goes up or down first(I think its up) and I love that one too.

Now, does anyone know when ToT5 is coming? Its been what, 7 years since ToT4 debut. I dont know what they could do with a ToT5, but thats their job as imagineers to figure it out, lol.

The next logical change would be to TRULY randomize the drop sequences. Instead of having 4 pre-programmed ones, they can just enter a set of parameters (no drops shorter than X, none shorter than Y, no more than 2 up or 2 down in a row, etc) and let the computers actually decide your fate every time.

It's completely do-able, and would be awesome! You'd get what they're fibbing about now: a different experience every time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom