Tower Of Terror Programing!!!

Chad

Has anybody seen a person in the shaft? Me and a friend keep seeing what looks like a person, right below the doors, so you can only catch a glimpse when they're open and allow light in...It's freaky..

Tom Morrow

The best thing about the seatbelt seat, is that you can unfasten it secretly, and they won't do anything about it. This gives you like 2 feet of air!

woofboy111

and they do know. They have night vision cameras somewhere in the car, and they are always watching. One time they got on the loudspeaker and told me to stop filming. one thing I learned from this experience is that this ride has a very good speaker system. They were able to direct the sound so just the people sitting next to me could here it as well.

Tom Morrow

Oops, I meant to say that you can loosen the belt and they wont do anything about it. Its also not dangerous, unless you don't like a hard landing.

Disney King

Ok, I worked in that area last spring and one perk was knowing all the new info of Tower and Coaster. I was able to ride the "new profiles" of tower. Only 88 people (22 per elevator) were allowed to ride them and it was done after the park closed. Let me tell you the new drop SEQUENSES are AMAZING and way scarier than before!!! I signed a confidentiality statement saying that I would not divuldge any details, but I can say that they will blow your mind away with what they are adding. It will be like a whole new ride. From what I heard, they were gonna add the new profiles for the 100 Years Celebration, but dicided against it since that would bring enough people to the parks. After it is over (around Feb 2003) they will start advertising it to get people to come back and visit again. They might be "previewing" it before then though to get rider feedback.

It will be worth the trip too let me tell you!!! So look forward to the new profiles in about 9 months!!!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Disney King
Ok, I worked in that area last spring and one perk was knowing all the new info of Tower and Coaster. I was able to ride the "new profiles" of tower. Only 88 people (22 per elevator) were allowed to ride them and it was done after the park closed. Let me tell you the new drop SEQUENSES are AMAZING and way scarier than before!!! I signed a confidentiality statement saying that I would not divuldge any details, but I can say that they will blow your mind away with what they are adding. It will be like a whole new ride. From what I heard, they were gonna add the new profiles for the 100 Years Celebration, but dicided against it since that would bring enough people to the parks. After it is over (around Feb 2003) they will start advertising it to get people to come back and visit again. They might be "previewing" it before then though to get rider feedback.

It will be worth the trip too let me tell you!!! So look forward to the new profiles in about 9 months!!!

If you signed a confidentiality agreement, you've probably already said too much.

Disney King

no the Area manager said that we could not give any specific details and I heard him giving other people the info I gave you, so I think I am safe. I did forget to mention that last spring/early summer the Tower got two new elevators to accomidate the new profile and drop sequence. The others would not have been able to handle the new drops very well. They would be put through too much wear since they were not designed to complete multiple drops. The last couple years had a bad tool on them. But the new ones are up for the future...

Disney King

God, I am tired and need to go to bed. I appologize, They didn't get new elavators, they got new motors. They are the same old elavators, just new motors!!

Sorry, goodnight

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom