Tower of Terror - a NEW Dimension of Chills

Movielover

Those are all great! I love the use of the Idol's laugh from the Tokyo version as the creatures in the dark. Also love how they play with the hallway set reappearing differently. My only complaint is the lack of Rod (Mark) in the attraction. Even just keeping his ending "welcome back" would be enough IMO.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Those are all great! I love the use of the Idol's laugh from the Tokyo version as the creatures in the dark. Also love how they play with the hallway set reappearing differently. My only complaint is the lack of Rod (Mark) in the attraction. Even just keeping his ending "welcome back" would be enough IMO.
To be honest at first I was worried there’d be a new Mark-less preshow since we first rode this version during covid when the preshow was skipped. But last November we got the full library and happy to say the old preshow - which is still playing merrily now.

Sir_Cliff

Such a great update to the ride! Haven't been back since Covid, but did get to experience it in October 2019. Disneyland Paris seems one of the few Disney resorts that still springs these surprises on you.

fradz

ToT was my favourite ride of the resort and placed itself even further apart from the rest post update. Every program I’ve gotten so far has been more thrilling than the original program which is so great!

Great vid as always, thanks Martin!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom