Towel Animals

stitch131313

tink rules said:
Ok... The question is... castmembers....

do they give classes in this????? It seems from what I've seen, they use the same stickers and such. I guess it all depends on who your mousekeeper is and how they do your room. It is fun, though to have a surprize when you come back after a day in the parks.

They do schedule a class for the housekeepers to take on making special touches. They never made me do it though. I guess because I'm in an internship. But a lot of the time it's just the imagination of some of the housekeepers. For Christmas many of the housekeepers came up with some really neat stuff. Some of them spend their morning before heading out to the rooms making special touches ahead of time.

foldmama

Last November when we were at POFQ they used all the pillows from the bed and made a person's body. They then used my nephew's sneakers for feet. They created the square head by using a towell and they cut out the mickey face parts from the soap cover and made a face. When we arrived back at the room that night we all jumped. It was so funny. I believe we have pictures of it somewhere. We have also had swans, and bunnies.

In 2000, my nephew brought his stuff bear with him to Disney to sleep with at night. One night we returned back to the room and the TV was on. The bear was sitting up leaning against a pillow watching the Disney channel. That we have on video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom