Towel Animals

WDWCP

PCWormsNDirtCup said:
I never got one. :( But maybe that's because we've only ever stayed in the value resorts?

Maybe I'll learn how to make my own, and leave it in the room upon checkout. :lol:

I've stayed at the value resorts about 5 times and I've gotten some sort of towel creation creature every visit. I normally don't get more than one per visit, but I've never gone home not having seen one in my room...

Mystic

When we were there in 2001, our maid was priceless. We never knew what we'd come back to. I had bought a small Minnie Mouse and had a small stuffed black and white cat with me as well. First day back from the park we find Minnie and her feline friend watching TV. She was holding the remote and everything and the TV was actually on. There was also a duck on the bed with them. Next day we come back, Minnie's ready for a shower with her towel and shower cap on over her ears. Third day back we had a rabbit in the sink area and Minnie was on the bed with a towel over her eyes and the small tylenol bottle beside her.

nibblesandbits

On my last trip to Pop Century, I got a bunch of towel animals. I got the bunnies (a boy and a girl) and then on the last day (like as we were packing for our late check out) she gave me two towel animals in the shape of Mickey and Minnie Mouse! They were so cute!

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
I've also had bunnies too! We usually go to Caribbean Beach, so that's one place where I know you can get them. The Clean-up staff is soooo nice there. It just adds to the Magic of your WDW vacation!:)

Also, once my sister brought a dry-erase board on our trip and we would write messages to the Clean-Up staff and they would always answer back!:)

PBarton

??? We have stayed at the All Star Movies twice now, totaling 28 nights and have never had a towel animal :cry:.

We have had out Stitch and Mickey toys placed in bed etc, which was great though!

We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge next year, so fingers crossed, we might get our first towel animal. :animwink:

angelfaerie52

I always get them... maybe not at the beginning of the week, but when they find out my love of stuffed animals, they do it up. :)

PCWormsNDirtCup said:
I never got one. :( But maybe that's because we've only ever stayed in the value resorts?

Maybe I'll learn how to make my own, and leave it in the room upon checkout. :lol:

soin2disney

Mickey Mouse...

My daughter got a real cute Mickey Mouse from the PC, and a rabbit from the GF in July. They both were cute. A cast member from the GF told me they were made to take home, so don't worry, you didn't steal anything!

wannab@dis

PCWormsNDirtCup said:

Do you have kids with you? We usually get one, maybe two, during our trips. I've noticed rooms next door that have a new window treatment every day. The big difference was that we didn't have any kids with us and they had two little ones.

Hopefully we'll find some new treasures this Dec since we will have our little girl with us for her first trip.

hcswingfield

Mystic said:
When we were there in 2001, our maid was priceless. We never knew what we'd come back to. I had bought a small Minnie Mouse and had a small stuffed black and white cat with me as well. First day back from the park we find Minnie and her feline friend watching TV. She was holding the remote and everything and the TV was actually on. There was also a duck on the bed with them. Next day we come back, Minnie's ready for a shower with her towel and shower cap on over her ears. Third day back we had a rabbit in the sink area and Minnie was on the bed with a towel over her eyes and the small tylenol bottle beside her.

Now THAT is magical! In reading the story, I not only imagined your delight at your daily finds, but also got a wonderful mental picture of how much fun the cast member must have had making all those arrangements.

Fran98765

I've only gotten one towel animal back in 2000 on the Magic. We were so delighted, it was our honeymoon. In 2004, we didn't get an animal but she folded the bathroom towels into bows. She also lined up our plushies, but nothing cute like watching tv or anything, just in the crib. This past trip, we didn't get anything at all. Here's hoping for next trip! :)

piratelass

Back when I went about two years ago when we stayed at the All Star Sports Resort our cleaning lady put little bunnies in the bathroom that held our soap. I thought that was adorable ^^; But I also get excited over the little things.

WDWCP

About 5 years ago, our cleaning people made about 3 or 4 strange looking animals and used plasitc clips to clip them to the draperies. Personally, I think it was a Tarzan type theme. Whatever it was, it looked cool like they were climbing around in the trees or something!

tigsmom

Just got back from the Boardwlk Inn and we had a towel elephant & a bunnie waiting for us on upon arrival! :sohappy:

TrentMom

towel animal pictures

Hi. I keep hearing about these towel animals that housekeeping leaves sometimes. They sound really neat. I would love to see one. Does anyone have any pictures of these towel animals?

We've had a few animals: bunny, dog, etc. But one time, the mousekeepers strung a towel between the two beds and put my daughters stuffed animals in it like a hammock. It was a very cute scene!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom