Towel Animals

daringstoic

We got a little bunny when I was there for Spring Break last year. My friend and I weren't sure what to do with it, so we sort of swiped it and took it home with us. I should probably return it next time I go, but I doubt they're missing it. ;)

WhenYouWish

I never got one. :( But maybe that's because we've only ever stayed in the value resorts?

Maybe I'll learn how to make my own, and leave it in the room upon checkout. :lol:

daringstoic

We got ours at French Quarter and the cabins in Fort Wilderness. The most elaborate was a swan that they did in the bathroom of our cabin. There are pictures somewhere...

LUV4Goofy

PCWormsNDirtCup said:
I never got one. :( But maybe that's because we've only ever stayed in the value resorts?

Maybe I'll learn how to make my own, and leave it in the room upon checkout. :lol:
Staying in a Value Resort has nothing to do with it.........I've been there twice and have rec'd a swan and a bunny. Plus, housekeeping "dressed" my daughter's stuffed Minnie Mouse in something different everyday and placed it in the room's window for all to see/

WhenYouWish

LUV4Goofy said:
Staying in a Value Resort has nothing to do with it.........I've been there twice and have rec'd a swan and a bunny. Plus, housekeeping "dressed" my daughter's stuffed Minnie Mouse in something different everyday and placed it in the room's window for all to see/

Oh good! :sohappy: Then here's hoping we get one this year.

It's fun when housekeeping adds these sorts of little touches of magic. The year before last, I remember our plushie Stitches were sitting in the window waiting for our return. They looked so cute.

BRER STITCH

Bernadette at French Quarter ROCKS! :lol:

I'm guessing she has a Minor in Origami or something!

She surprised us with a Duck, a Basket, and a bouquet of roses this week!

The BEST ever, though, had to be the waterslide scene the housekeeper made up for my niece and nephew last year at the Wilderness Lodge, using their Disney plush characters. It went from the top bunk to the bottom and into a pool on the floor...VERY FUN!

Thanks to all of them for the "Extra Magic" they bring to a trip!

:sohappy:

trr313

I have not been lucky enough to have a towel animal yet. After reading these boards I started leaving tips but that hasn't seem to help me yet. Better luck next time I guess.

trr313

VulliamyWDW said:
pardon my ignorance but what actually are towel animals!? :hammer:

A towel animal is when the housekeeper makes a little animal out of hand or wash towels, they shape them into cute animals or make hammocks and put your stuffed animals in them in scenes so that when you come back after your day at the park they are on display for you.

vilegirl

Please, please, please tell me how I can get one of these! Everytime I go...I try! I tip good, I leave a teddy bear on the bed (it worked for a friend one time, so I thought I'd try it)...nothing. :( Why do they hate me? :lol: Seriously though - aside from leaving a note begging for one (which I have thought of doing before actually :lookaroun ) what can I do to get one?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom