touring plans

twindad3797

Morning extra magic hour or not?

Well..? the question is.... does the EMH in the morning help or hurt . Should you avoid that park ,even at rope drop , or will it allow you to do more in that park before the bigger crowds arrive an hour later? Should we go to another park that morning and avoid the EMH park until late afternoon. We'll be there in mid June so I anticipate crowds to be large no matter what we do. Any ideas?

gwhb75

We bought the book for our trip last September and it was great. We didn't use the plans though. If you do some research before hand you probably don't need them (look at park maps, figure out how to use Fastpass (really easy), etc). I think having the plans may actually add stress to the trip (as in, "Oh no...We're 20 minutes late...We've already missed the first point on our plan...). Just enjoy being there.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Well..? the question is.... does the EMH in the morning help or hurt . Should you avoid that park ,even at rope drop , or will it allow you to do more in that park before the bigger crowds arrive an hour later? Should we go to another park that morning and avoid the EMH park until late afternoon. We'll be there in mid June so I anticipate crowds to be large no matter what we do. Any ideas?

In my opinion morning EMH do work if you are there at opening. You can normaly get at least two major attractions in that first hour, more if the parks are lest busy. The night time hours however are a mare, unless you stay till the death the parks, in our experience, are far too crowded to make it enjoyable, unless you are not to bothered about riding and just want to savour being there.

eddiemcgarrigle

I've never been one to plan things too much and the only rules I go by at WDW are to avoid BIG wait times and eat outwith the usual food rush hours. It all helps and I can usually see all I want to within one day although given that I'm normally there for three weeks, there is no reason to hurry round and I can take it all in at a leisurely pace.

Denziroli

book

I would buy burnbahm's walt disney world. that's the best book there is. It is always up to date w/ everythng you will need to know.

I have really enjoyed reading 'The Complete Walt Disney Wold 2009'. Lots of great color pictures, fun finds at each ride, hidden mickey's at each ride, ride positioning tips, history, phone numbers, pricing ... etc. Just a lot of good info that is not a dry read. Has some humor to it. Also have the Mini Mickey that I am reading, but right now I am really liking this one.

kirst_al UK

i actually prepare my own as well as other peoples itineraries...a bit like what the unofficial guides offers (NOT touringplans.com) but IMO they are a little steep in pricing and you only get your itinerary 2 days (unless im mistaken) before your trip. I let people have theirs 1-2 months prior.

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom