Tour resort rooms?

captainkidd

Yup - Did it on my trip last month. They have "runners" that will do this, if available. I got to see rooms at the Contemporary, Kidani Village, Boardwalk, and Beach Club Villas.

Upvote 0

CaptainShortty

You certainly can! They have to have someone available to do it and an available room but if they do they will be more than happy to show you. For the best bet try and go during the mid to late afternoon. That's when the most people are on the desk and the runners are around so you'll have the best chance of having someone be available to show you a room.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Absolutely yes. Several times I have gone to other resorts, explained I was staying at another Disney resort and was looking to stay at a different Disney resort the following year. All were very accomodating. The only time I had any issue was when I wanted to see a concierge room at Grand Floridian. They asked me to come back in an hour, as none were available at 11am.

Upvote 0

dsdmbU2

Great question!! We've been to/in almost every lobby especially when eating at restaurants within other resorts but have never checked out rooms of those we haven't stayed. Wouldn't mind getting a glimpse of the Art of Animation suites during our Aug. trip.

Upvote 0

melmood2000

Original Poster
Thank you everyone for the great info. :wave: I can't wait to check out a few on our September Trip. We always stay at the same resorts maybe this would help us branch out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom