ToT Info

PurpleDragon

Original Poster
Supposedly they've added some additional effects to ToT for the Summer Nightastic celebration starting in June. Anyone have any idea as to the specifics of these added effects other than new exterior lighting?

devoy1701

Aren't we getting a lightning effect of some sort? I thought I saw a picture of it or a flash animation of it on some website... I'm guessing one of the other theme parks already has this effect somewhere where they were able to borrow that footage?

jrlang1

I just can back from FL and went to the Lunch with an imagineer. During the lunch he talked about how last night hafer park hours he and others were ridding the tower for many hours sampling the new sequances and selecting between them. They would just stay in the shaft between each run. He would not tell us about what is going to be diffrent

That sounds awesome! I'm going to have to do the lunch thing. Appreciate the update!

I just can back from FL and went to the Lunch with an imagineer. During the lunch he talked about how last night hafer park hours he and others were ridding the tower for many hours sampling the new sequances and selecting between them. They would just stay in the shaft between each run. He would not tell us about what is going to be diffrent

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Indeed. Profiles have been designed and tested since earlier this year.

RiversideBunny

How many perceptible variations can there be? I don't mean how many are mathematically possible but how many are there that would make a difference to the attraction riders.

Seems like they would already have enough in place to provide the basic variations.

Tks.
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom