Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera open for reservations

Minthorne

Original Poster
It appears you can book Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera starting today for dates beginning December 16th. The 16th didn't have any open times (I wonder if it will be invite only opening night) but I did snag a 7:35 pm on 12/17. Hoping to be able to catch some fireworks while there!

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
The dinner options looks nice. Breakfast options too, although I am typically just a bacon and eggs (maybe some french toast) kinda guy...

Flynnwriter

I’m about to say something nice about Riviera -the food is more attractive than the dining room interior or the hotel exterior!

christine7257

It appears you can book Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera starting today for dates beginning December 16th. The 16th didn't have any open times (I wonder if it will be invite only opening night) but I did snag a 7:35 pm on 12/17. Hoping to be able to catch some fireworks while there!

I was able to snag a reservation for the 16th but it was limited availability - 5:30 or 9pm. I’m excited to try it - it looks beautiful!

Club Cooloholic

I understand why they have the big guns there, but I'd love to see a charater dining there with Remy or the Aristocats. Both would be fun!
Disneyland has a character breakfast that is a totally weird grouping, kinda random you might see Captain Hook and Eyeore in the same room, and I love it. Variety would be cool, and I know many young girls that love cats, so Aristocats would be pretty cool.

Voice of Disney sanity

So I am trying to book something for that week but it asked like reservations arent open yet. Can anyone confirm I’m afraid I’m doing something wrong I’m using my Disney experience to try to book

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom