Top Romantic Places To Eat...

jesserin

sorry - it couldn't be helped! ;)

Okay, my favorites are the less expensive options... (I always find it hard to find a really expensive meal truly romantic... we're married... we're both going to see the bank account...)

Anyway,

The most expensive on my list: California Grill... just too good to pass up - we like to ask for the winery room... it's in the back and usually quieter than out in the main restaurant... beautiful view to boot!

Also, the Sci-Fi diner (MGM) - love the atmosphere... we get to sit side by side and act like a couple of love struck kids (oh wait, we are... ;))

Tony's Town Square (MK) - who can resisit the inevitable pasta moment?

San Angel Inn (epcot) - it's candle lit.. need I say more?

hmm... i'll think of a few more...

Jiminy wishes

Just wondering...can you see the fireworks from the winery room? Also, we have ressies, should I call and request that room before we arrive?

jesserin

Jiminy wishes said:
Just wondering...can you see the fireworks from the winery room? Also, we have ressies, should I call and request that room before we arrive?

there's a couple things about that post... :)

No you can't see the fireworks very well at all - (you're on the other side of the restaurant, that's why we like it - beautiful veiw of the water - but not many people request it so it's quiet, peaceful and yet still has a great view!
When it's time for Wishes - head out to the deck, you can hear the music better and you'll really be able to enjoy it from there!

I'm sure you know this, but just to prevent any frustration once you get there, Disney does not offer reservations - they have Priority seating - the big differance? A reservation is where a table is held for you at a stated time... Priority Seating is when you are put next in line when you check in... you might have to wait a few minutes after your time...

and you can call and request a particular location all day long - but as a general rule... just check in a little early and let them know what you want - they'll do their best to accomodate!

Hope this helps a little!

Tim G

blackthidot said:
A little more info please?
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Book Specialty Cruises 90 days in advance. There's a 48-hour cancellation policy and a credit card is required to book it. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The boat can accommodate up to 12 guests (10 adults and 2 children) or 10 adults. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The resorts participating are: Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian, and Yacht and Beach Clubs. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Specialty cruises are also available from the Downtown Disney Marketplace. Hours vary - standard trip lasts 50 minutes. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prices vary depending on the party size, food, and decorations. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To book a cruise, call (407) WDW-PLAY/(407) 939-7529.[/FONT]

Source: http://allearsnet.com/btp/spcruise.htm

Tim G

blackthidot said:
Well just real quick before I start calling how much you think for 2 people?
A couple of hundred at least, depending on what you would like to have, only dinner, champagne? etc. etc...

Pippa

Its madly expensive but Victoria & Alberts is amazing. Cost us $330 plus a tip. But by heck it was worth it, 7 courses with the wine pairings......just divine!

collegesam

my vote goes to either the Kona Cafe or San Angel Inn. Both have great food and are pretty quiet so you can get some talking in. Used to say Ohana's, but the kid things they do interupt the romance.

Epcot82Guy

Really depends on what you are looking for.

For relaxation and a quiet atmosphere, I think Narcoosee's is wonderful.

California Grill is the better option for more upscale, modern dining.

Victoria & Albert's, Artist's Point, etc. are wonderful, but they have a very tradtiional feeeling to me. Therefore, it is a bit still and loses some of the warmth.

Bistro de Paris is intimate, so it is likely the best in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom