Top 3 Pre-shows you like as much or more than the actual attraction

Worldphile

Original Poster
I'm new here, so if this has been discussed already, I apologize.

But, I was just at WDW and realized there were some attractions I liked as much, or even more, than the attraction itself. So, here is my list, in order:

1) Muppetvision 3D ('What do they know? They're tourists!")
2) Honey, I Shrunk the Audience (I like the Kodak "True Colors" ad)

and finally,

3) Haunted Mansion (The room stretching effect is too cool.)

disney_nutter

i like the

muppets

haunted masion

this one is not a disney one but i like the preshow area to spider man watching the cartoon and looking to see who oens each office and also reading whats on the screens also mib is pretty kool as well:hammer:

General Grizz

1) Alien Encounter (To be precise, the 2nd preshow)
2) Food Rocks (The queue area is 10x better than the preshow)
3) Test Track (At least it resembles EPCOT a little more than the ride)
4) The Living Seas (the ride...not the movie!!)
5) Spaceship Earth (the preshow is the ride!)

Lance

1. Alien Encounter
2. Honey I Shrunk the Audience
3. I love the Star Tours video before you board, with the ewoks, wookies and all the other aliens with the tourists.

disneydentist

Haunted mansion.
Tower of Terror.
Alien Encounter (w/ Skippy).

On our last trip my 12 year old freaked when she saw the action figure set with regular and "toasted" Skippy. Needless to say, it now lives in her room.

kevlightyear

One of my favorites is the preshow to Honey I Shrunk the Audience. I also like that True Colors song. My favorite though is the preshow to Beauty and the Beast in MGM. Four for a Dollar is great. They are definitely my favorite. I bought their CD, and it is great. Voices of Liberty and/or American Vybe are also fantastics atAmerican Adventure. I know these preshows have nothing to do with the show, but they rock!

MCMike37

1.) Well, first and foremost...Muppet Vision 3D. The whole attraction is great, but the Muppets always rules, and the pre-show (Both the video monitors and the text screen) are utterly hilarious and I could just see those and be content (Although the main show is great too)

2.) Cranium Command - While the pre-show is really kind of part of the main show, it is still very funny and entertaining

3.) As for the third, kind of a toss up. I love the movie from the Living Seas ("It rained........and rained.......and rained....the deluge") and I love the moive after the Norway ride. To go along with the show thing, Impressions de France has to be my favorite movie in all of Disney World.

dizpins14

The two ToT before Fantasmic are hilarious (they might not be better than the show but they make the wait go by faster)

The Animation Tour Back to Neverland (I don't know if that would be considered a pre-show)

The Bill Nye presentation at the Dino Instatute is pretty neat

General Grizz

Originally posted by MCMike37
1.) Well, first and foremost...Muppet Vision 3D. The whole attraction is great, but the Muppets always rules, and the pre-show (Both the video monitors and the text screen) are utterly hilarious and I could just see those and be content (Although the main show is great too)

2.) Cranium Command - While the pre-show is really kind of part of the main show, it is still very funny and entertaining

3.) As for the third, kind of a toss up. I love the movie from the Living Seas ("It rained........and rained.......and rained....the deluge") and I love the moive after the Norway ride. To go along with the show thing, Impressions de France has to be my favorite movie in all of Disney World.

I never thought of Cranium Command? That shot of Ernest is priceless!!

MCMike37

Originally posted by dizpins14
The Animation Tour Back to Neverland (I don't know if that would be considered a pre-show)

Ooo, good choice, I forgot all about that, and Robin Williams and "Uncle" Walter are great in taht pre-show...

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
The ToT queue, for me, starts as soon as I begin the walk up towards the main building. The sounds of 20's or 30's brass music playing as you walk through the "run down" gardens and walkways of the hotel, when you walk into the building itself and see how dated everything looks and feels. It feels like you're walking into a haunted mansion or building. Then the pre-show in the library is pretty good, the same atmosphere continues. And then when you walk through the basement of the hotel......the whole atmosphere is very cool and very foreboding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom