Top 3 Pre-shows you like as much or more than the actual attraction

General Grizz

Originally posted by SilentRascal
The ToT queue, for me, starts as soon as I begin the walk up towards the main building. The sounds of 20's or 30's brass music playing as you walk through the "run down" gardens and walkways of the hotel, when you walk into the building itself and see how dated everything looks and feels. It feels like you're walking into a haunted mansion or building. Then the pre-show in the library is pretty good, the same atmosphere continues. And then when you walk through the basement of the hotel......the whole atmosphere is very cool and very foreboding.

Sounds cool...but what's the preshow?

PrincessAriel

In the Preshow you are led into the hotel's library, where a spark of lightning triggers the preshow movie on the old television. "One stormy night long ago, five people stepped into an elevator and into a nightmare," the preshow proclaims. On that night, the hotel was stuck by a giant bolt of lightning, and the spirits have been haunting the hotel ever since the incident. You can probably see it on Digital Disney :)

dizpins14

or tell them you would like to look around and that you want to take the real elevator down before entering the ride. Just make sure you don't sit down in an elevator because that would be the wrong one.

cm1988

3 fave pre-shows

Have to agree with the previous posts...

1) Animation ("return to Neverland")
2) Cranium Command ("Where do you think you are... DIZ-nee-world?!")
3) Test Track (when the lady chooses the final test for us... kind of rolls her eyes... :rolleyes: ...and you see the video of a test car smashing into a wall)

General Grizz

Originally posted by JBloom1029
well if universal also counts then id have to go with
1. Haunted Mansion
2. Terminator 2:3D
3. Tower of Terror

Hee hee...I don't know if it does...we are in the Walt Disney World section, after all :animwink: .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom