Top 3 Epcot Quick Service

steamboatjosh

Original Poster
If you are arriving at WDW at noon and think you will be starving, why not grab a bite at your resort before heading to Epcot? When you arrive at Epcot, you're going to be excited and want to hit the attractions and eating will just slow you down.

That said, if you are set on eating at Epcot, my top three are Tangerine, Katsura and Sunshine Seasons

Whereas I want a quick service so it won't take up as much time I also want it to be good food, and at least somewhat of a romantic atmosphere.

steamboatjosh

Original Poster
Depending on where you are staying, you can get good food at QS at most resorts and eat it in either a pleasant restaurant or take it outside somewhere with a lovely view.

We are at the All Star Movies resort. We had to keep it cheap and we love movies (Disney movies more than any) so its definitely the best fit for us out of the value resorts but the only thing romantic there is the Fantasmic pool (and its only romantic because of personal reasons for us).

belledream

There are so many choices at EPCOT - they have the best table service restaurants in my opinion as well. But I would have to say...Yorkshire County Fish Shop, Katsura Grill, and Tangierine Café.

If you're considering atmosphere as well, Yorkshire doesn't have the best seating. Katsura is by a nice waterfall/garden area and at night, the lanterns light up and it's very peaceful sitting there, listening to the water. Tangierine is lively and there's lots to look at in the architecture.

Figgy1

Premium Member
There are so many choices at EPCOT - they have the best table service restaurants in my opinion as well. But I would have to say...Yorkshire County Fish Shop, Katsura Grill, and Tangierine Café.

If you're considering atmosphere as well, Yorkshire doesn't have the best seating. Katsura is by a nice waterfall/garden area and at night, the lanterns light up and it's very peaceful sitting there, listening to the water. Tangierine is lively and there's lots to look at in the architecture.
A most magical welcome! BTW great choices!

steamboatjosh

Original Poster
Okay, so I think I've come up with the Epcot quick services we are going to do. First day we are going to do Lotus Blossom Cafe for Lunch (fiance wants to eat Chinese at WS really bad). Our second day at Epcot we are going to do breakfast at Sunshine Seasons.

Thank you all for the advice. :)

Bairstow

Okay, so I think I've come up with the Epcot quick services we are going to do. First day we are going to do Lotus Blossom Cafe for Lunch (fiance wants to eat Chinese at WS really bad). Our second day at Epcot we are going to do breakfast at Sunshine Seasons.

Thank you all for the advice. :)

Well... ok, but I had Lotus Blossum last August and it was dreadful. We got the shrimp fried rice and it was some of the worst food I've ever had on-property.

No way I could convince her to check out Tangierine Cafe instead?

steamboatjosh

Original Poster
Well like I said it may very well change. I would just have to change one of my ADR's because my fiance insists on having Chinese so if I do a non-Chinese quick service I would have to book Nine Dragons. I would probably replace Tokyo Dining with it. Would just stink to lose the spot to watch Illuminations from because the balcony of Tokyo is supposed to be an awesome viewing spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom