Top 3 Epcot Quick Service

Sparkle81

Sunshine Seasons is always a crowd pleaser. So much choice that everyone can find something that they like!

Agree with Katsura Grill. Went for the first time on our last trip, and was pleasantly surprised by the teriyaki chicken.

Boulangerie Patisserie has a nice selection of sandwiches & quiches as well as amazing cakes & pastries.

Weather_Lady

Sunshine Seasons (The Land Pavilion), for freshness and variety - something for everyone.
Tangierine Cafe (Morocco Pavilion) for huge portions of delicious Mediterranean food (shawarma, tabbouleh, baklava).

(I'd add a third, but we've been so hooked on Tangierine Cafe that we generally don't eat at any of the other CS in Epcot!)

steamboatjosh

Original Poster
Thanks guys! Epcot is the first park we're going to on our Honeymoon, we'll be getting there around lunch time, and I knew we'd be STARVING with all of the traveling and rushing. Since it's our Honeymoon, I'm trying to stick with places that are either romantic, have a great environment, or are wonderfully themed. However, I didn't wanna do a table service since that takes extra time and we'll be arriving later in the day so I decided that I wouldn't make any ADR for that time and leave it open for a neat, tasty quick service. :)

Thinking about the China one because China is one of the places that my fiance is most excited about going to in World Showcase. Sunshine Seasons sounds like it would be a really good choice too. Errrg, I don't know!

horizons82

I'd definitely like to add Les Halles in France to the list. This place is an absolute must-do for us with every visit. I'd recommend it for lunch as it they don't really have entrees per se, but they do have fabulous sandwiches and savory items and their pastries and desserts...and oh my are the desserts fantastic.

If for no other reason, go for the large range of sweets--our favorite are the domes and the mousse, but our absolute faves are the box of various macarons...OMG it is ALL delicious. Possibly save this to have before Illuminations or something if you are wanting food from a different QS place.

(Someone earlier mentioned Boulangerie Patisserie, and that is what it used to be called before it became Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie). Due to the popularity under its previous name, Les Halles was moved to a larger location and has both covered and outdoor seating available in the French area. The interior kind of reflects a French market--it's nice, but I'd definitely recommend getting a quieter seat outside of the busy area over at the benches by the water overlooking the International Gateway entrance and enjoy your goodies these.

Do not miss Les Halles!

kma71677

Thinking about the China one because China is one of the places that my fiance is most excited about going to in World Showcase. Sunshine Seasons sounds like it would be a really good choice too. Errrg, I don't know!

If you are getting there around lunchtime, I don't think China would be the best choice to eat. If you look at the map, you will basically have to walk the ENTIRE park just to go eat. If I were you, I would hit up Sunshine Seasons. It's not far from the front gate, and you won't have to walk by a bunch of activities before you get there. Eat there and take your time enjoying the park. You can go to China for a late dinner, and watch illuminations from there!

Worldlover71

If you are arriving at WDW at noon and think you will be starving, why not grab a bite at your resort before heading to Epcot? When you arrive at Epcot, you're going to be excited and want to hit the attractions and eating will just slow you down.

That said, if you are set on eating at Epcot, my top three are Tangerine, Katsura and Sunshine Seasons

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom