Tarzan
Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Spiderman

Dear Spidey,

Having never studied biology at school beyond basic level, I’m no expert. But as an ageing photographer I have become fairly familiar with the female form, and I am somewhat perturbed by the fact that your latest avatar seems to feature a three breasted woman, one of which appears to be over sized ( if that is possible). I this the result of overexcitement during a park visit, or the imminent arrival of spider infested offspring? I think we should be told!!

SewIn2Disney

Re: Spiderman

Originally posted by happy snapper
Dear Spidey,

Having never studied biology at school beyond basic level, I’m no expert. But as an ageing photographer I have become fairly familiar with the female form, and I am somewhat perturbed by the fact that your latest avatar seems to feature a three breasted woman, one of which appears to be over sized ( if that is possible). I this the result of overexcitement during a park visit, or the imminent arrival of spider infested offspring? I think we should be told!!

Where do you see a third ?

Buford

Mary Poppins: Probably the BEST movie I have EVER seen in my entire life. This film is everything and more. I love it, love it, love it!! Not only that, but I can place bets that it is the most Disney of all films when you look at the meaning behind the film. I just love it so much!! Nostalgia is part of it...along with meaning...and it's just...classic!! I can watch it over and over again!!
Lady and the Tramp: My favorite animated film. This, and Bambi, (not only because I LOVE animals), but its almost instincively good and innocent portrayls of behavior. The music by itself makes an affectionate bright start to any day: it takes me back to my instinct of innocenece - or affection as far as parent - child goes. I can't explain it. But this really has it.

My 3rd Favorite Disney film is BEDKNOBS AND BROOMSTICKS. While not as good as Mary Poppins, this is the tops! I love its messages - it also shows dedication, dreaming, and doing!! So Dear to my Heart is good, too, but I haven't seen it in years. :(

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Re: Re: Spiderman

Originally posted by SewIn2Disney
Where do you see a third ?

seems obvious to me

Attachments

• weddinginvite2.jpg
    weddinginvite2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 74

meeko_33785

My pics:

1. Beauty and the Beast Comedy, dramma, romance, great songs, wonderful characters, outstanding story. What more can you ask for in a movie?

2. Cinderella A true classic. Great story, some great songs, and I love the mice. :D

3. Tie! Can't get close to choosing. Either Snow White, Little Mermaid, Hercules, or The Emperor's New Groove.

Nansafan

1. Mary Poppins
2. Tie Snow White/Cinderella
3. Pinocchio
4. Song of the South (another great combination of live action and animation)
5. The Parent Trap (both of them) #2 pays homage to #1 terrifically yet is updated perfectly without destroying the story.

Main Street USA

I'll assume we're talking animated films.

I'll post one for each of the following categories:

1. Most Influential: "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves"

2. Most Successful: "The Lion King"

3. Biggest Flop: "Fantasia"

Before everyone starts yelling at me for the Fantasia one, it WAS initially a HUGE disaster. It did horribly in the theaters and got terrible reviews. It wasn't until it's SECOND release to the theaters, that it became a success. If it weren't for that second release, it wouldn't get near the attention it does today, in fact it probably wouldn't get any. :)

Sketch105

I like the fact that many of you are including Toy Story into the mix, seeing as Disney has handled these films rather well in terms of marketing and distribution and capitalizing on them with theme park attractions.

Unfortunately, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo and Toy Story 2 (as much as we want them to be) ARE NOT "DISNEY" Films. They are created by Pixar then released into theaters and on DVD by Disney. They may be partially produced by Disney, since they approve of the final cut and may help fund the film. However, Pixar designs the characters, writes the story, and gives it to Disney to release it.

I don't want to crash anybodys party (especially my own), but the day might come when it will be "Dreamworks presents a Pixar Animation Studios Film"

With that over with, my favorite pics are:

1. Lilo and Stitch
2. Treasure Planet
(trust me: go see it a couple times, and you'll appreciate it much more!)
3.Mulan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom