Toontown Fair

happymom52003

Depends on what you want to do there. If you want to meet the characters, be at the rope a few minutes before it opens (I think it opens at 10 every day) and go STRAIGHT to the Judges tent to get in line. Otherwise you will have long waits. Everything else in toontown can be done pretty much anytime without huge waits. We have never had to wait more than a few minutes for Goofy Barnstormer, regardless of when we go.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Depends on what you want to do there. If you want to meet the characters, be at the rope a few minutes before it opens (I think it opens at 10 every day) and go STRAIGHT to the Judges tent to get in line. Otherwise you will have long waits. Everything else in toontown can be done pretty much anytime without huge waits. We have never had to wait more than a few minutes for Goofy Barnstormer, regardless of when we go.
Thanks!
I was unsure of when it opened.
That's what we want to do most in Toontown - meet Mickey & other characters!
:wave:

Upvote 0

dragonfox98

When we went last April, my son had his hair done at the barber shop on Main Street a little after nine o'clock. Then, we jumped on the train to take us to Toontown. The lines were not unbearable, but it is probably best to get there first thing in the morning. I think at that time of day (shortly after 10), we were in line for the princesses about 1/2-3/4 of an hour and ten to fifteen minutes for Pooh Bear and friends.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
When we went last April, my son had his hair done at the barber shop on Main Street a little after nine o'clock. Then, we jumped on the train to take us to Toontown. The lines were not unbearable, but it is probably best to get there first thing in the morning. I think at that time of day (shortly after 10), we were in line for the princesses about 1/2-3/4 of an hour and ten to fifteen minutes for Pooh Bear and friends.

Hope this helps!
We may wait until our last day MK to go to Toontown.
We have so many different character dinners scheduled.
We could just meet the ones that we didn't have dinners with.
Maybe that would save some time.

Upvote 0

BBalz

I could have completely misinterpreted what my good friend told me:shrug:, but when he was a CM at the MK the crowds usually flowed from the entrance, up Main Street and commonly right towards Tomorrowland and then went around the park counter-clockwise.
If my friend's trend holds true then it'd probably be best to just head right to Toontown as soon as character greetings start. Sorry if any of that was hard to follow, and if I'm completely off I will try not to give any advise again. :zipit:

Upvote 0

2excitedkids

we went by train to toontown, of course we were there before rope drop at 10:00, but on that side of the rope there is a small playground that the kids can be occupied at for a while, also the meet and greets are right across from the playground. we got to see the characters come out before rope drop and have a little fun too! it wasn't crowded on the back side of toontown that morning either, there were a couple of benches to sit at (and smoking spot too!)

Upvote 0

coltow

Last year we went in the morning and evening. In the morning we did Barnstormer, the houses and Mickey with little wait. In the evening we did the playground and met some more characters (Pater Pan, Daisy, Pluto, Minnie) with a bit longer of a wait, but not bad at all. I will tell you in the evening the line for the princesses was huge!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom