Too Many "Commercials"

Mr. Toad

Luau Cove: This guide book is the only one I can currently find and I don't think I can bring myself to part with it. I'll let you know if I find any other ones that I can part with.

Chad

--For those who are wondering, Mickey claims that his favorite cookies are Fig Newtons. --

IMPOSSIBLE

Everyone KNOWS that fig newtons are't cookies, they're fruit in cake.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Luau Cove

Originally posted by Mr. Toad
Luau Cove: This guide book is the only one I can currently find and I don't think I can bring myself to part with it. I'll let you know if I find any other ones that I can part with.

I would appreciate that.
Thanks a lot.

-->LUAU

Mr. Toad

OK, I'm doing this from memory so if it is wrong I will correct it later. Put in Disc 2 of the Mickey Mouse in Living Color set. When the screen comes up where you choose between 1937 and 1938 use the up arrow and you will highlight the title on the screen (I think it says Mickey Mouse). Press enter and you will get to see the cartoon with a short intro by Leonard Maltin.

And Chad is correct about the Fig Newtons - they aren't really cookies - that was my mistake. Mickey doesn't actually say they are cookies he just says they are his favorite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom