Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Glasgow

I just read about that taxi2000 that Garyhoov was talking about up above. That looks like something that could be implemented in Epcot to get me from country to country .. ha ha LAZY

Anyway, cool idea! Much better than those silly segway things

The TTA is the best ride in all of WDW. I have ridden it so meny times that I have the entire narration memorized. Its very relaxing and the trip through space mountain is great.

antoinebusby

Original Poster
LOL!

If you are bored at Disney, it is probably time to head either back to the hotel for a nap, or just head home.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MicBat

Originally posted by antoinebusby
LOL!

If you are bored at Disney, it is probably time to head either back to the hotel for a nap, or just head home.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, really! :lol: :lol:

RogueHabit

We love the TTA. Three years ago we went towards the end of the summer, when the parks were quiet, and we spent about half an hour on the TTA, just going around and around and around.

Everytime we got to the end we would ask i we could go around again and as there was never anyone waiting to get on they let us.

After the 3rd or 4th time the CM's stopped asking and just waved us through.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by antoinebusby
Man,

I really can't wait to get on this thing!

One bit of warning. You have to remember the people you are dealing with on this board are . . . hmmmmmm . . . how should I put it . . .

NUTS!!!

so you may want to be careful about getting your expectations too high. The cars are very similar to the open, fiberglass cars that ride through many of the other attractions, the difference being that there is no actual attraction to ride through. We enjoy it because it's part of Disney.

Remember, many of us also enjoy watching the endless Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Da video loop that plays in the hotel rooms, and I bet I'm not the only one has more than one unopened "Is everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!" soap at home.

Not that you won't enjoy it, but don't expect this to me "Mission Space" or anything.

:wave:

MicBat

Originally posted by garyhoov
Remember, many of us also enjoy watching the endless Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Da video loop that plays in the hotel rooms, and I bet I'm not the only one has more than one unopened "Is everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!" soap at home.
...and the shampoo, shower cap, lotion, and conditioner! :lol: :hammer:

TTA Traveler

Originally posted by figmentmom
...and the napkins from the parks!

My mom used to pack me those when i took lunch to school :) Whenever we were in WDW she would rip thousands of them out of the dispensers....hehe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom