Tomorrowland Transit Authority

antoinebusby

Original Poster
From what I can gather from these boards, TTA is one of those rides that you have to experience at least once during your visit to WDW. What is so special about it? From what I have seen from the pictures, it looks like nothing more than a "train" ride around the Future World area.

Can someone please clarify this for me?

Thanks!

Space Ranger 1

The T.T.A. is just one of those rides that you can hop on with little to no wait at all. If you've been in the park for a few hours and just need to sit and take a break. It's more fun to do it on the T.T.A. than just any ole bench.

It's just a change of pace, ride. No thrills or excitemenet, but many enjoy it.

EpcoTim

Ive always liked this ride. Its just a great ride to hit. Theres rarely a line, and it takes a cool trip around tommorowland. Plus its different riding on the magnetic track. Its kind of hard to explain. But everything from the commentary going on (the old WEDway voice was better) to the little things you see all make it a great ride. Just brace yourself, the first time you ride it the drop after you go through space mountain can really shock you.

Sir Hiss527

The T.T.A is a ride, with no wait at all. It basically takes you on a tour of Tommorrowland, through Space Mountain, Mickey's Star Traders, and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. I recomend it when the MK is overcrowded, and there's nothing to do.

-Sir Hiss527-

"Stop Hissing in my Ear":king:

imagineer boy

Originally posted by EpcoTim
(the old WEDway voice was better) to the little things you see all make it a great ride. Just brace yourself, the first time you ride it the drop after you go through space mountain can really shock you.

Don't listen to them. They're kidding.:lol: Why does everyone like the old people mover voice? I watched a ride video of the old people mover, and the voice sounded alot like Piglet to me.:confused: I like the new voice. It always makes me think, "Aah, now I'm in WDW".

SpongeScott

Originally posted by imagineer boy
Don't listen to them. They're kidding.:lol: Why does everyone like the old people mover voice? I watched a ride video of the old people mover, and the voice sounded alot like Piglet to me.:confused: I like the new voice. It always makes me think, "Aah, now I'm in WDW".
:hurl: I can't stand the voice on the TTA! The guy makes my throat hurt the way that he talks. Oh well, to each his own......

wizard12

I've only been on it once. It was pretty good with barely anyone at the lineup. It's good if you just want to rest and have a great view of WDW. Pretty good though.

Yellow Shoes

it is relaxing
it gets you off your feet
you get a cool breeze
it is one of the classics
you go through Space Mountain
if necessary, you can nurse a baby in there
never a line
cool incline moving sidewalk thingy to get to it
corny narration

What's not to love?

ACE

It's actually one of my daughter's favorite rides. I find it very relaxing. I call it nap time. My kids just laugh when I close my eyes and say I'm taking a quick nap.

:wave: ACE

meeko_33785

I like the ride because 1) there's no line 2) it's relaxing and 3) the theming is wonderful. I especially like the modle of the original concept for EPCOT and the parts where you get to look into Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear.

Space Ranger 1

Originally posted by imagineer boy

Where did you watch the ride video with the old TTA voice? I would love to have a copy of that. I too enjoyed the original voice.

jaimjaim25

Originally posted by Space Ranger 1
Where did you watch the ride video with the old TTA voice? I would love to have a copy of that. I too enjoyed the original voice.

hey you have the same TTA quote as me:lol:

TTA Traveler

Originally posted by Turbogames
Just wondering TTA Traveler but where did you get your avatar?

scanned this picture:
1974tta.jpg

than traced over it in photoshop using layers :sohappy: wooohooo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom