Tomorrowland Transit Authority reopening date pushed back a week to Sep 1

RoRo

This stinks, I hope this does not indicate that the TTA's reopening will get pushed even more because I am going on my birthday 9/8. This could only mean TDO is getting lazy now.

jakeman

This stinks, I hope this does not indicate that the TTA's reopening will get pushed even more because I am going on my birthday 9/8. This could only mean TDO is getting lazy now.
That must be it. There's no way a million other things could have gone wrong.

TDO must just be lazy. :rolleyes:

jakeman

If anything TDO may not be lazy because they want to get the job done and not have issues with it after it's re-opening like CBJ.
Perhaps. You know we can't let them completely off the hook because that would make us apologist right? :lol:

Deadlines change. They could have found a nest of racoons in one of the tunnels or maybe that lady in the hair contraption's head fell off.

Too many thing to even consider to immeadiately jump to, "TDO is too lazy to get out of their Scrooge McDuck money vault and open the TTA on time".

RoRo

Perhaps. You know we can't let them completely off the hook because that would make us apologist right? :lol:

Deadlines change. They could have found a nest of racoons in one of the tunnels or maybe that lady in the hair contraption's head fell off.

Too many thing to even consider to immeadiately jump to, "TDO is too lazy to get out of their Scrooge McDuck money vault and open the TTA on time".

I was not talking about TDO being lazy about the TTA. They probley have done more more on the TTA than anything. What I was guessing was not a whole lot of stuff have not been going on inside the mountain including whatever kind of stuff to cover the mounntain inside so people can't see whats going on with the refurb of SM riding the TTA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom