Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station closed again!

luckyeye13

Original Poster
I found this today while checking the all-mighty portal. :eek:

====
The Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station is temporarily closed. It will reopen to Guests on Sunday, February 12, 2006.

imagineer boy

Not the noodle station again! :lol: I couldn't believe they had a whole six thread page regarding a simple noodle station that one time. :lol:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
1stStarIC2nite said:
That's really weird...

I love that place though... they have pretty good food :slurp:

You got luckey - i'm not the only one who would rather lick the railing in the "snotty children and their parents who don't shower" cue before eating there again.

brkgnews

If all they're looking for is a people eater during heavy crowds, they might as well turn this thing into a burger barn. No point in having a neat alternative if it's always closed. But in all honsety, I eat there more for the ambiance (view of the castle) rather than the food. I've even been known to go get a large quantity of gingerbread men from the confectionery and devour them at the noodle house.
:lookaroun

the United States of China

A theory:

The reason noodles are a featured cuisine in the future is because we are not far away from the Chinese dynasty and that will be the only thing we can afford.

-Billy

maelstrom

That space must be doomed. Plaza Pavillion, Noodle Station. All doomed. Sadness.

I actually got to see it open last month. But nothing there looked good to me. Guess I'm not a big fan of Asian food. My dad wanted Chinese food but he wanted New York Chinese food, haha.

BwanaBob

brkgnews said:
If all they're looking for is a people eater during heavy crowds, they might as well turn this thing into a burger barn. No point in having a neat alternative if it's always closed.
:lookaroun
I second this post!!!

...and I'll add to the point, as well!...

Can you say El Pirata Y el Perico?

Budahman

Huh.! My wife will be bummed. This will be the third attempt to eat there, but it's been closed each time.
Maybe I can talk her into a full service restaurant now. :)

BRER STITCH

:veryconfu

The handling of this location makes no sense to me either.

The food was good, and best of all....IT WASN'T A BURGER!!!

:lol:

kaylasmom

I actually thought the Noodle Station to have HORRIBLE food. The noodles were soggy and the sauce had an odd taste to it. Egg rolls were lousy too(IMO, of course).

I went for a massage at GF Spa and couldn't wait to hop the monorail to MK for lunch at the Noodle Station right after it opened a while back. Needless to say, I was highly disappointed and commented to my friend that the place wouldn't last. I much preferred the pizza from it's prior occupant!!!

DisneyBunny

I, for one, hope they re-open soon. As terrible as the potstickers were, and as mediocre as the egg rolls were, it still beat an overdone hockey puck burger any day of the week.

I still think that the main problem is that few know of its existance. It's off the beaten path, and maybe more signage would help? :veryconfu

I really did enjoy some of the noodle dishes though.

lmfetter

I really like that place, thats year when I went it was closed but luckly it was open this year when I was there. It is one of my favorite places to eat at MK.

Dj Corona

Ummmm, Pirata Y el Perico....got hungry just thinking about it. Hope for once it'll be open when i'm there later next month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom