Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station closed again!

rainfully

DisneyBunny said:
I, for one, hope they re-open soon. As terrible as the potstickers were, and as mediocre as the egg rolls were, it still beat an overdone hockey puck burger any day of the week.

I still think that the main problem is that few know of its existance. It's off the beaten path, and maybe more signage would help? :veryconfu

I really did enjoy some of the noodle dishes though.

They actually do have plenty of signange... at the main entrance to Tomorrowland, they've got signs pointing you where to go, and the hours of operation (because it always opens late and closes early)

SallyShine

billybluenose said:
A theory:

The reason noodles are a featured cuisine in the future is because we are not far away from the Chinese dynasty and that will be the only thing we can afford.

-Billy

What?

MissM

Anytime I've seen it open - not often mind - it's almost no one there. Even on Christmas Eve when the park had a good crowd and there were lines for CoP, the place was a practical wasteland. It doesn't help that it smells really...wrong when you walk through there either. I use it as a shortcut many times and everyone going that direction seemed to be doing the same.

It's just not attracting the response they hoped for. It's closed more often then it's open and even when it is open, the hours are so short, there's very little point.
-m

MKCP 1985

mousermerf said:
You got luckey - i'm not the only one who would rather lick the railing in the "snotty children and their parents who don't shower" cue before eating there again.
:lol: Tell us how you really feel, why doncha? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom