Tomorrowland Terrace is open with a new menu

FigmentForver96

If it's the same menu on the app then there is nothing super special about the menu. Spicy Chicken sandwich, angus burger, chicken fingers etc.

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
If it's the same menu on the app then there is nothing super special about the menu. Spicy Chicken sandwich, angus burger, chicken fingers etc.
Oh this pic threw me off, I thought they changed the menu
13319774_10157165030980713_4596212465089536662_n.jpg

MinnieWaffles

That's definitely different from the menu we ordered from in mid March 15. It still had chicken nuggets, burgers, salads? I think it was the first time I've ever actually eaten there!

DVC91

Odyssey is 100% the bigger current waste of space when it comes to everyday guests. Comparing nothing with just-north-of-nothing of course, but the terrace actually sees usage, and has one of those "book your dessert and watch fireworks" areas set up now (total garbage. My mother used to set up camp there back in the day and it's not even that great of a view). Odyssey is really only used when VIPs are there iirc

Goofnut1980

Last May (2015) I had a lobster roll there.. And it was really good! I was hoping this trip it would be open but it wasn't. And we were one week later this year.

KikoKea

Never been there when this place was open. But, the bathrooms are rarely crowded and the tables are a great place to relax in the shade.

JWG

Definitely miss the Noodle Station. But, of course I'm very happy to be able to get a hamburger, chicken fingers, or pizza without having ever walk more than 150ft ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom